News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by Sierra, November 28, 2012, 10:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Boot disk/flash drive with mirc loaded!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Sierra

You guys talk like I actually understand the simplest thing about how computers work.

Carthrat

Owing to birthdays and the potential for free alcohol, I won't be around on the 18th.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Sierra

I'm sorry guys, but I just can't get my mind on-topic this morning and I would rather call it a skip week than run half-assed.

We will fight for our right to party next weekend.

Carthrat

I won't be around this weekend, engagement things are happening

Sierra

We've missed a lot of sessions the past couple months and I'd rather avoid more if possible. Do Rat/other people mind if we at least knock out the remaining info gathering one person short this weekend?

Ebiris

I don't mind, we can make our decision on which offer to pick once we're all back together.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

Sierra

So I've been sick for the past couple days. I was hoping I'd be functional by this morning if I could at least get a decent night's sleep but I managed all of three hours last night. I've been awake since midnight.

I am not remotely in coherent shape for running a game this morning. Hopefully life sucks less next week.

Carthrat

I have to miss today for reasons.

Carthrat

I will miss this week's session due to an altitude problem.

Sierra

Did Australia sink under the ocean again? If so, what are you going to do to fix this, Rat?

Ideally I can still run a little with Eb and Cor anyway. Steph had her interview on Monday so I think it's reasonable for Fran and Julia to get some screentime sans Steph this week. Everyone okay with this?

Ebiris

Sure.

Maybe that elf can harass Fran.

Carthrat