News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Characters open to become PCs

Started by Anastasia, February 20, 2004, 01:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

As there is a sizable selection of NPCs that could be converted to PCs, I'm going to list them here for the reference of any interested newcomers any any PCs who need a new character due to unfortunate events.

This will be  updated as events warrant.

Update 1: Ami has been taken by Bean Bandit! Further, I have taken Endymion off the table for now, due to issues. Setsuna is more or less off limits as well, but she's kept on due to the off chance I get JUST the right PC to play her.

Also, Hotaru is 'claimed' by Ebiris as his backup PC in case Rei meets a bitter end. I won't remove her, but be wary that you'd have to work something out with him at the very least. Ebiris, why don't you post your thoughts on that here?

Update 2: Viluy is now Sailor Neptune. Also, the 'domain' of Sailor Venus is now open. Talk to me about that one if you're interested.

Free and clear to use:

Tellu, Deathbuster
Viluy, Ex-Deathbuster, Sailor Neptune.

Some GM consultation:

Alan, Space Elf
Ann, Space Elf
Eudial, Deathbuster

Lots of GM chatting/may not be viable

Cyprine/Ptilol, Deathbusters
Hotaru, Sailor Saturn(Still kind of playable, though, more so than indicated here.)
Setsuna, Sailor Pluto EDIT - Events have dictated that she'd be a very tricky PC to play. This is due to plot events and a few other things, I'd recommend playing someone else UNLESS you had to play her. If you still insist, we'll be spending a good amount of time hammering her out.)
Starfire, An originial character NPC.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

I don't mind too much if someone really wants to play Hotaru - I can deal with taking someone else off the list, or just creating a new character.

And of course, I'll be doing my best to ensure miss Hino does not meet a bitter end. So with luck it'll never be an issue.

Anastasia

Hopefully. Okay, Rei has spoken, so Hotaru is viable if  you really want to play her.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

This topic served it's purpose and did it damn well.

Rest in peace, oh valiant warrior.
<Afina> Forever.