News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

We won!

Started by Anastasia, April 15, 2006, 03:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Finally.

Just finally! Good work, girls, and it's about time. Bra-vo. Just...shit. Wow, you know? Cheers!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

That was an awesomely epic final battle.

But if the Black Hole Buster had hit, it would've been shortened by a good two hours! :(

Oh, well, can't complain. It all turned out alright in the end.

But now for the arduous task of mopping up the corrupt Agency infrastructure and locating Nior...

Asrana

Does this mean I can institute a Stalinist purge upon the Agency?
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Anastasia

Hot-chan? What have we said about government purges before you're 18?

Usa-chan? Still got some stuff ahead of you, yes. Things to do and a few last ends to tie up.

Whew.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Notes on the Jadeite battle before I forget:

MVP? Ami. Her scheme vastly stunned and weakened Jadeite, inflicted 100 damage and generally kept the worst of his attacks from getting to the Sailor Senshi. A nice move. In general, each PC had good moments. Ami had the above, Usagi did charge moves, had some falling drama, and got in a late Starlight Breaker. Makoto got in several nice hits, had sparkling dialogue, and managed to keep pressure up the entire battle. She also owned her DCV checks most of the time. Hotaru was steady, and also shot Jadeite's DCV to crap, which was extremely needed.

Makoto, Jun and Hotaru were all close for most damage dealt. (150~ish range.) I kept track but I forgot to save the notepad before I rebooted. D'oh. Beck was also close thanks to that 3x critical at the end. Total damage inflicted? Over 800.

This was some odd, strange dicing. Jadeite blew one important roll - he was going to trip to rip up the entire side of the mountain and take all of you on a trip to the outer layers of the atmosphere. Ah well.
<Afina> Forever.