News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Scheduling + start date

Started by Sierra, June 21, 2007, 10:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra

Right, so. Thursday, 6PM-11PM (if the scene runs that late--can go until midnight if necessary, but I shouldn't be up past that) on a regular basis beginning next week. Be there or be rectilinear. I would like to use the same schedule for Fridays, but I know Cat is out on some Fridays.

Alternatively, there's the fact that I'm off work every other Friday. Since the whole day's open, we can set something else up to take advantage of that if people are available during daylight hours. Gate/Cat: is it at all possible that we could run something earlier in the day in that event?

And as one final note on the business of starting up: want to run an introductory scene for each PC before kicking off the first group session. That can essentially happen any time you guys are ready to go (read: character sheet posted and finalized). Hopefully tackling Cor's tomorrow night, since he's generally not available Monday-Wednesday. Gate, Cat, I can deal with you guys over the weekend or early next week, whenever is most convenient.

Scattercat

Possible, but unlikely. I'm usually busy all day Friday, cleaning up in preparation for the evening.