News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

5 years

Started by Dracos, July 17, 2007, 09:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

You know, I probably should've said something a month ago when we hit five years on the net.  Maybe some kind of speech or something about the enduring testament of gaming through time.

Or started a time traveling game in a stone car with a dino in the front seat.  That could've worked.  But distracted by real life, I forgot to do so.  Anyhow, it passed quietly into the dark.  And another sun rose in the soulriders sky.  

Here's to another five years folks.  We'll hit everyone passing legal drinkin' age by then I think =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ranma_007

Damn, has it been that long?

Good times, good times.

thepanda

Five years? Sailor Moon warps your time perception, eh Dune? ^_^

So Dracos, since you're trolling the forum these days go update the front page.

Dracos

NEVAR!

Dracos
maybe
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Wow.

Yeah, it really has been a long time. 5 years. Shit. Time does fly when you're having fun, doesn't it? Sailors indeed.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Brian

Comrade Dracos, the 5-year plan was a success.  Here is to the equal success of the next 5-year plan.

And now....

What is the SR theme song?  Or do I need to get my keyboard out of the closet and make it myself? ;)
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

We've never made a theme song.  I'd say the haughs of cromdale, but that's a bit defeatist.  =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ragnar

Congrats on five years, and may the next five be just as good!
-Ragnar
"BUT THOU MUST!"

DannyCat|somewhere: Watch out, Huitzil. Encredible froce is being swang here.

Dracos

*laughs* Or better, hopefully =)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.