News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Downtime/Away Thread

Started by Sierra, July 19, 2007, 08:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scattercat

There's interest, but I'm not gonna be here until after nine both nights, so...

Yeah. Sorry.

Sierra

Going to be out of town again next weekend. Friday morning through mid-day Monday.

Sierra

No game tonight. Unexpected family stuff has arisen which takes priority. Sorry, gang, better luck next week.

VySaika

Fron now on I won't be getting home on Thursdays until 4:00, so start is gonna have to be pushed back until then(not that we really get started before 4 most days anyway). The spawnling has an afterschool thing on Thursdays now, where he learns how to play guitar.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Scattercat

Internet is out at home. No explanations so far. Found this out when I got home yesterday, so this is my first chance for recreational Internet-surfing since then.

Last time this happened, it turned out to be a lawnmower. No, I'm not kidding. Our cable is apparently poorly buried, and some idiot on a riding mower ran over it, kicked up enough dirt to expose it, and hacked it up with the ol' whirlyblades.

Cable company is usually very laggard in actually providing customer service (Comcast sucks! Pass it on!) so I may be out for next week as well. I'll let ya'll know, either way.

Permission granted for Pilfer to be NPCed, as per usual when I'm not available. Hope the family stuff got sorted to a pleasant and agreeable endpoint, Cid.

Sierra

This probably goes without saying since Thursday is Thanksgiving, but yeah, no game this week. Going to be with family all day.