News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Vault of Creepy Stuff

Started by Ebiris, April 12, 2009, 06:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

All the evil magic items that we don't sell get put into a secure vault beneath the temple of Mystra until we do something with them. Rather than have to hunt through the loot topic, I'm consolidating them here since we still have a substantial backlog.

Stuff from Kesse that's to be divided amongst the party if it ever gets into saleable condition:

Unholy Shortsword +1 - 18,000gp
Skull of Golgotha (Tomb Tainted Soul feat, Summon Undead III 1/day) - 41,000gp
Nine Lives Slayer (+2 longsword, does 1d6+1 con damage on crit 9 times before losing ability) - 12,000gp

Ebiris

Stuff from Silence to be divvied amongst Alicia, Seira, Anty, Amaryl, and Latha if ever sold:

Robe of the Black Archmagic - 75,000gp

Ebiris

Todesurteil: This lantern sheds life draining green light in a thirty foot radius. Each round a being is exposed to it, they suffer one point of vile consitution drain. This can only be healed by a Restoration spell cast in a sanctified area.

This is an artifact so we can't do much with it. It's in the vault held in a locked lead chest with an amazing lock, kindly donated by Deme. We'll figure out how to destroy it or seal it in a more permanent manner.

Anastasia

Are you guys going to be moving the stuff into new vaults now that you have your own realms?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

I think Seira's already taken Todesurteil to the Cauldron. I think the rest of it is safe enough under Copy Alicia's watchful eye.