News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Nerv Operations Manual - For Personnel Eyes Only

Started by Merc, March 28, 2010, 01:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc

Yeah, the 17th would have been next group session. I was actually thinking of making it so that I have a few solo sessions between group sessions though, so we can always go with that, with you over in nerv-germany, having to get shipped out to japan once you're able to make a group session. I also still need to finish that scene with Zeph, if that bum gets his computer finally set up >_>
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Merc

Merc

Congrats on making it through Episode 1. (Complete logs pending. Probably up today or tomorrow)

You guys earn 40 IP for defeating Iofiel.

Merc

Logs are up. I'm going to make one thread where all the logs go unedited (outside of things like join/part messages), and one where I clean it up, make it read more like a fanfic.

Some minor touch ups on lines, flipping stuff around, or adding/taking a few things out, but by and far, they're pretty much the same thing as the logs. Won't see what was rolled, of course, so if you care to see that part, you can always go browse through unedited logs.

Merc

When august comes around and classes start, I will no longer be able to hold sessions on saturday morning/afternoons. Do people want to shift time now, or wait until around then?

Specifically, right now we're playing from around 11am-2/3pm, whereas my class is from 9am-12pm, and it takes me at least an hour (possibly more depending on traffic) to get back home.

Merc

I apologize, but I think I'll be cancelling this week's session, guys. I'm just in a really shitty mood because of the continuing idiocy involving people in this car accident situation and watching my mom get more and more nerve-wrecked. I just don't really feel like preparing stuff for the session.

Merc

If both of you don't mind, I'd like to start this week an hour earlier, at 10am instead of 11am. I may be busy after 1pm, so that way we'd at least get 3 hours of stuff done.

Merc

Zeph still hasn't posted to the rescheduling thread. He did tell me before he vanished that he's working from 1pm-9pm his time.

So we'll try a start of 8am-11am (central), and see if we can do something there. Hopefully without Zeph's parents getting involved.

They'd better not if I'm waking up that early, or so help them god...

For Iddy's reference, 3 hours earlier than usual.

Merc

No session this week. Parents planning for family outing on Saturday, so I'm just canceling in advance on the assumption plans will go through. Lame given lack of sessions and cut-short session from the week before last...but meh.

We may really need to go to a post-to-post style of play with this game, or something.

Zephyrus

Zeph reporting in. I'm leaving for Boston at noon, which is when the game usually starts for me. Early game time, go?

Merc

A little too last minute, Zeph. I'm barely functional right now (and only awake cause I was taking out the trash). Just go have fun in your con, and I'll run something with Iddy since you guys did get separated. Whenever you have a free moment, poke me, and we'll do your own scene then or schedule it for some other point the two of us are good with.