News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Attendance Issues

Started by Yuthirin, September 18, 2010, 02:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

So I'm making a new thread, this one for issues of attendance.

Namely, this is because I may have to either cut short my time on Sunday by a great deal, or not attend at all. :(

I won't know which is which until tomorrow.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Sucky. On the plus side we did just finish the encounter, so if you're absent Miranda can just be quiet/distracted without it incurring lethal consequences. Do you want anyone to NPC her if you guys end up in another situation or just have her removed from the scene on some sort of pretext?

Yuthirin

I talked my way out of it! :D

I'll be able to game on time and full length.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Due to issues with Cor having to play from work, we'll be starting the session an hour later on every Sunday in October except from the 31st when we'll go back to the current time. We'll most likely stop about the same time as we have before now (which ran long anyway).

Yuthirin

I am unable to attend tomorrow, due to the fact that is my birthday, and my family demands my attention. I apologize.

Ebiris

Sucky. On the plus side we did just finish the encounter, so if you're absent Miranda can just be quiet/distracted without it incurring lethal consequences. Do you want anyone to NPC her if you guys end up in another situation or just have her removed from the scene on some sort of pretext?

Yuthirin

I have tickets to a Bears game this Sunday. Provided that the group makes it out alive, I would prefer Miranda gets plenty of bedrest. Of course, I'm unconscious so...yeah. anywho, I'll be on a train during game time.

Yuthirin

In order to have a Thanksgiving that is not full of Suck, I may be required to leave a bit early tomorrow.

Merc

I may not be able to make it this weekend. Can't confirm yet either way, but warning just in case.

Edit: Confirming now, I'm gonna be absent.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ebiris

Cor and Rat have both expressed interest in moving this game to Saturdays. Is this do-able for Merc and Yuth? If so, what times are people free?

I'm good either way, but it sounds like it'd be a lot more convenient for those two so I thought I'd toss this out.

Merc

I don't mind saturdays at the same time we have now.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

Saturdays I can't do. I have work for nearly all of the time that we would have game.

Yuthirin

I'm unable to connect to the IRC server this morning...am I the only one?

Ebiris

We're all there! (apart from Cor but I guess he's stuck at work?)

Yuthirin

Just tried rebooting the router, didn't work. My laptop won't connect either.