News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Loot Thread

Started by Ebiris, September 19, 2010, 04:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

After session 3 the party are 100gp each richer.

Miranda also acquired a standard steel dagger that Trucy mislaid.

As for Lavinia's offer of employment, PCs can either enjoy a Wealthy livestyle out of her pocket for as long as the situation remains, or receive their 100gp on a monthly basis to save up or whatever.

Merc

I'll stick to the average lifestyle, and save up most of it.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Corwin

A true adventurer does not live in decadence! That's what my father told me. I'll start looking for a proper house to fit my AVERAGE lifestyle since I can't just stay at an inn like a homeless person.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Carthrat

I'm too poor to afford a decent place with all the modern conveniences! I guess I'll have to settle for finding a house in which to live an AVERAGE lifestyle. My father would be so disappointed, but I need the money Lavinia offers for other things. New income streams required!
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Yuthirin

More vespene gas is required!

Seriously, Miranda is used to selling what skills she has(and occasionally her body) to get by. She's lived poorly for years, so this 100g is a huge thing for her. The fact that she'll get that every month has left her completely speechless on the subject. I don't know if I properly conveyed that or not.

All in all, Miranda's a happy girl. :D
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

100gp for Rat for asking Lavinia for an advance on his salary.

Ebiris

Bass Rock loot

Since you have lots of time I can assume an inventory is done of the loot while waiting for the tides, counting up the coins and gems in the sacks and chests and picking up the slate magic gem, which reveals a little slip of paper underneath identifying exactly what it is. GP prices listed are sale prices.

Masterwork silver dagger - 160gp
Masterwork dagger - 150gp

Potion of Invisibility - 125gp
Wand of Mage Armour, CL 1, 11 charges - 165gp
Earth Elemental Gem - 1,125gp

Gold ring - 120gp
Silver sextant - 200gp
Golden compass - 180gp
Jade Coffer - 240gp

500gp
5,500cp (55gp)
1,500sp (150gp)
Assorted gems - 400gp

As I understand, the copper and silver coins aren't being taken, so don't count 205gp out of all that.

Carthrat

That's +2k, not counting magical stuff. So +500 for all of us. The rich get richer?

Corwin

On the topic of getting richer, let's stick to the cash and gems for now. We don't know if/when we'll need a silver dagger, and it's not so overwhelming we have to sell it for the cash. The items like the compass and what not might yet prove relevant, so let's hold onto them for now. And the magic is good for us.

Carthrat

-400 on diseaseremoving

Ebiris

Hunting Trip Loot

Giant Orb Spider Venom, 3 doses - 1,050gp
Injury; save Fort DC 14; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d4 Strength damage; cure 1 save.

Giant Orb Spider Head (mutilated) - 0gp

Ebiris

100gp each for Henrietta, Glenn, and Miranda from Lavinia's monthly wages.

Corwin

Bookkeeping: First, let's say we each pay 100gp for the disease removing thing.

My cash: +500gp from selling stuff, -100gp for my part in removing disease, +100gp monthly wages from Lavinia, -60x2gp lesser restoration, -10gp CLW

Corwin

I'll get a noble's outfit and 125gp's worth of jewelry for a rainy day, totaling 200gp?

Corwin

Rat, you mentioned splitting the cost on the restorations?