News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Loot Thread

Started by Ebiris, September 19, 2010, 04:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

I said I'd pitch in half, so.

Unrelated, but I'm buying fancy clothes, too! I'll look very dapper in my sleek, urban suit, like a proper english highwayman. (-150gp)
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Corwin

Adjusted, along with skills. Thanks~
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

-60gp (40 for taxidermy, 20 for glass)

Corwin

-16gp (2gp x 3 daggers, 10gp silk rope)

2 daggers to Trucy, one for myself, just in case. And some extra rope, complete with knots for easy climbing.

Ebiris

Lucie gains +20gp for getting a job with Lavinia.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Rabbani's Eye-Scream Special - 150gp
Inhaled Poison, DC 12, takes effect immediately and inflicts blindness, one save is made every round for 6 rounds until it wears off, two successful saves end the effect.

Please state who's carrying it since it was a group purchase. If anyone wants antitoxin it's in the SRD, so just buy what you want there and post it here.

Corwin

-30gp for the Eye-Scream Special~

Sierra

-30 gp for the poison.

Henrietta can carry the bomb since she's so confident of her resistance.

Merc

I'll carry it if Myra isn't. I know how to handle poisons anyhow and can't poison myself accidentally.

and -30gp as well from me. I'll chip in some money if someone wants antitoxin too.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

I'm going to finally upgrade my living conditions to something more suited to the lifestyle I'm trying to lead! That is, from my puny 3gp/month ditch-based lodging style to 100gp/month townhouse-based lodging style.

Corwin

I'm staying with my 10gp/month lifestyle, which is the proper adventuring lifestyle as everyone knows. Knowing the address for my house would be nice, though~

Ebiris

Rat, pick a district. For that matter, Glenn and Miranda (assuming she has a favourite alley) should as well, so I can firm up where everyone actually lives.

Carthrat

I'll spring for a joint in the Merchant District, I think.

Ebiris

Henrietta has a narrow two-storey house on number 4 Wall Street, close to the Azure harbour and built directly adjacent to the city wall. It's one of the nicer parts of Azure, but things hemmed in as they are there she can throw a stone from her window to hit a ruffian in one of the worse parts with ease. Her landlord is Lord Islaran.

Rudy manages to find himself a nicely appointed house on Festival Street, close to all the amenities and pleasures available in the thriving heart of Salerno, and with his monthly upkeep it's obvious he won't be shy about partaking in them. His house is about three times bigger than Henrietta's and has a prime location. His landlord is Lady Arabani.