On William
Masterwork Chain Shirt
Masterwork Long Sword
Masterwork Short Sword
Potion of Cure Serious Wounds
Potion of Invisibility
Potion of Bull's Strength

In laboratory and animal pens

Medical instruments (counts as Masterwork Tool for Heal)
Soothing fur brush (counts as Masterwork Tool for Handle Animal)
William Blindstone's Journal

William's journal seems to serve as half a diary and half a research log, containing a decent volume of information on his breeding and mutation program with the region's animals, seemingly not as an ends to itself, but rather using the animals to categorise and refine various strains which are later sent on to a different project under Theresa Khull, which seems to be located in a forested valley to the East. The usefulness of some of his creations seems more of a happy accident. A few notable excerpts are detailed below, the first of which being over three years ago, while the most recent is just over a week ago.

The place is a mess, would make any sensible person think twice about taking the job of sorting it all out. But if I were sensible then I wouldn't have been forced into it to start with. Apparently the fellow in charge before made a fire breathing badger? More likely he burned the place down with his own magecraft, silly bugger, but without any notes and just a few (thankfully not pyro-aerobic) samples, I'm likely starting over from scratch. A good thing the Mistress seems a patient sort. Alas my assistant is rather put out by recent events; poor Alice was likely a fair flower before the fire, but now I wince to look upon her flame-scarred visage. Hopefully focusing on her work will help the girl put her looks out of mind.

Starting to show some promising progress with one of the mutagen strains provided by Master Paerolan. While most of the samples I've tried it on have suffered rapid cardiac decay and expiration within several hours, it seems to mesh more capably with the systems of the local panthers. At least a 50% increase in muscle mass noted within two days, although generous portions of food must be provided to fuel such explosive growth. However, a not insignificant number of teeth have been noticed falling out - hard to say right now whether this is due to the massively increased appetite and increased strain on the oral muscles or some side-effect of the mutagen. Alice is working on a high energy liquid diet to better test for that. Just a pity the wolves aren't turning out so well, else we might be a step closer to replicating the fabled curse of the Van Gaunts... though of course I'd have to rediscover how the legendary fire breathing badger worked to truly finish the job!

Several wolverines escaped from their cage last night and set the pens into some disarray. They showed enough respect not to cause further trouble when I woke and started putting things to right, but interesting to note how they got out. The bars had been melted! Previously observed behaviour of wolverines gnawing on the bars was never an issue, as their teeth would break well before the metal - well not any more! The last batch of mutagen combined with my own innovation of mixing Vellae leaf into their meals has spurred the ingenious development of acidic saliva to neutralise the base within the leaves! This just makes me wonder about the fire breathing badger all the more; perhaps my predecessor truly was onto something! But it remains to be seen if this mechanism can be adapted to the other samples...

The first litters of second generation samples have been brought into the world, with a curious synchronicity to their pigmentation. Each and every one of them boasts a full black coat of fur broken only around the muzzle by what can only be described as a bloody splash. I can find no natural explanation or meaningful benefit for this colouration, and its consistency across species is a marvel. However it is likely to be a mere curiousity compared to the more rigorous experimentation awaiting these broods of squealing pups and kits, which I expect to bear a much more stable tolerance for mutation. Even the surviving wolves seem more hale and hearty!

Lost Alice since she's gone off to help her sister working under Theresa Khull. Apparently there's been a breakthrough on her end that could even help with the girl's scarring, though I regret the loss of a talented assistant. Bertrand is I suppose a dutiful replacement, but something about the boy just sets me on edge. Better news on another front, though, as several wolves have finally managed to come through mutation in a fit and proper state. With luck they'll soon catch up with the big cats now that the first hurdle has finally been overcome.

Terlonius and some of his thugs came by demanding the use of four of my best samples, the utter gall! Of course the orders came from on high, so I had no choice but to surrender them. I barely had time to even draw some blood to send over to Theresa before they went stamping out, no doubt intending to use my experiments as fodder against Beastman spears. I can only hope the animals rebel and bite a pound out of the hulking brute's flesh for his temerity!

Ebiris

Loot from Terlonius & Co

Greataxe +2
Breastplate +2

Ebiris

Loot from the camp at the Buried temple

3x cure light wounds potions
42gp
map

Ebiris

Given by Illie:

Thorn of Winter +5

This thorn functions as a dagger normal in every way except when used against natural creatures. Against plant creatures it functions as a dagger +5 and paralyzes them for 1d4 rounds on a failed fort save (DC 18). Against animals it functions as a dagger +5 and sends them to sleep for 1d4 rounds on a failed fort save (DC 18). Its magic only lasts until the first day of Spring, when it becomes an ordinary dagger. On the first day of Summer, it crumbles into dust.

On the frozen corpse:

Robes of Arcane Heritage (16,000gp)

These elegant, dark blue robes are usually decorated with silver stitching depicting a sorcerer bloodline, though some indicate a family tree. The stitching changes to match the sorcerer bloodline of the wearer. The wearer treats her sorcerer level as 4 higher than normal for the purpose of determining what bloodline powers she can use and their effects.

44gp

Ebiris

From Lavinia & Co

4 sets of winter clothing
1 fine hat
2 50 feet ropes
30 pitons
2 small hammers
1 wand of cure light wounds (fully charged)

Ebiris

From the mountaineer zombie

Climbing Cleats (shoes) +5 to climb and no movement penalty on ice or snow. Ruins floors.

3 heatstones (warm temperature in 20 feet radius for 24 hours once struck)
2 sunrods (light in 20 feet for 1 hour)
1 small hammer
20 pitons