News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Don't Accept Lightning Bolts from Strange Women

Started by Dracos, May 13, 2011, 02:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Hey Everyone.  You might've heard of the fire that broke out during the last Clear Skies outing, but don't worry, Aisu-chan was just fine.  She didn't get burned at all.  Aisu-chan really appreciates all the well-wishing, but Jin-san kept the assassin at bay.

It seems like they're following us all now.  They're such creeps.  We were meeting with Dr. Robert Sasaki, a friend of Noriko's mother...and a pretty weird old guy.  Who doesn't know about Youkai or magic these days?  He wanted to analyze it.  Totally doesn't get it.  There's no romance in analyzing magic, it just is!  I'm glad she didn't end up on a table there.  What kind of recluse tries to prove magic?  Next we'll hear about ghosts being fake, or land guardians just being tall tales!  Fuu!  Aisutori-chan doesn't like it at all.

Well, while we were talking with him, one of them just knocked at the door and tasered the heck out of him.  BAZAP and all.  It just wasn't even a decent greeting.  It was kind of weird.  It was like she was after him and was kind of annoyed we were there though.  I just can't think of why anyone would want to kidnap Dr Sasaki.  Sure he's weird and out of touch, but he didn't seem harmful or dangerous.  If you know, comment back!  Aisu-chan really appreciates how smart some of her fans are.

Well, Noriko-chan and Jin-san didn't take any of that.  Even though she was using fire beam eyes and some kind of shocker gun, they just got right in her face, punching and stabbing her until she stayed down for the count.  Jin-san wasn't even distracted when he faceplanted in her chest.  Well, maybe a little distracted.  Why would someone choose to be an assassin with a figure like that?  I'm really a bit jealous, but I'll catch her in time!

While we were fighting, she set the house on fire.  It was really dangerous.  We grabbed Dr Sasaki and pulled him out...and then I froze his entire house.  I might've gone a bit overboard, but the fire was definitely out!  We were all tuckered out afterwards, and spent the night at Bunkou-san's.  Jin's dreamy brother wasn't around though, so we just rested and played rummy.  Jin's grandfather really was nice and it was fun sleeping over.

Noriko's arm computer is beeping at me, so I guess I better stop.  Aisu-chan wishes everyone a good night!
(Up to Ambush in Tsunami)
Well, Goodbye.