News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Kascha aside, there is Ellese. I have an idea of what might be done there.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Updated.

1. Cloud giant castle integration. This one's been talked about on IRC so figure out if y'all are doing it.
2. Helping Kascha. Kascha's in a bad way and she might well get worse. Going to do anything to help her?
3. Kascha's true name. Ask Kascha her true name to see if it helps or is relevant.
4. Ask Baleruk about Kasch and the half water elemental template. Doctor dragon, rainbow edition.
5. Check up on Beniel. No witty text here.
6. Helping Afina forge. This discussion should probably happen IC but may not happen right now.
7. Check in with Queen Ilsenine. May tie into Afina stuff.
8. Divinations.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Calleigh and Tryll want to be SUPER HELPFUL and will go in the general direction of wherever they're pointed at, but have no specific desire for anything in particular.

WE ARE HALPING
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Things on my to-do list (hopefully pre-battle):
1. Keep an eye on situation with Balyss/Sylvie.
2. Update Sharess on what's been going on and what we're planning, ask for any blessing to protect the catfolks (and Aurora in general) in the coming battle, also ask about Kina-ja Kina.
3. Pick up permanent greater blindsight.
4. Bug Vel to search for a Glaive/Polearm Mastery book! Why is he discriminating against reach weapons? It's always close and up and personal stuff!
5. Upgrade gate bracelet.
6. Get a pricing check on belated wedding gift for Adrian/Misalea. I'll see if I can come up with initial pricing suggestion and run it by you based on what I want the gift to do.
7. Magic research, would like to ask about relearning/replacing spells from pre-epic duskblade spell list with other spells. Also want to think about other spells for epic spell list for once Ithea levels up and picks up Epic Spell Capacity.
8. Update sheet. I haven't updated book stuff/money/etc. Nothing major, but a lot of minor things. Haven't done a personal sheet audit in a while either, and I was musing shifting a few skill points (want to shift points towards diplomacy, craft and architecture). I'd do this once everything above is done.
9. Buy a farmer outfit for 27 and give him his slaad veggies.
10. Slaad cat.
11. Ask Moore/Crystal about how things went in Mineral and how they managed to keep Baleruk happy/what led him to charge her with making sure they obey Afina. There's clearly a story there, and Ithea's curious.

Most of it isn't stuff that needs to be handled IC as far as I can see, except for #1-2 and maybe #9-11?

#1 may not require anything IC depending on what they're doing (Ithea would only involve herself if Sylvie isn't back in 2-3 days or if they keep getting into visible fights once she's back).

#10 should probably happen before #2. I don't expect anything exciting, but probably need to figure out what to do with the slaad cat, and also see if anything comes up from it that might interest Sharess, hence why it should be before #2.

#11 is mostly just for fun and something I assume would be really quick (probably would want to just do it in IRC at some point with you and Neph rather than start a thread for it, and then just stick it in one of the threads as a post).

I have other things on my to-do list, but none of these will come up right now:
-slaad dungeon trip. I know Neph and Iddy have shown interest in. Probably will take Simmer to burn stuff since she asked Ithea to take her along for stuff more often.
-Sunnis quest (hunting the evil formerly sealed thing that escaped his seal)
-father quest
-prestige class stuff. Some day! SOME DAY!
-at some point want to work on building a shrine/temple/chapel/whatever for Sharess in Aurora. It's something I'd do with Ithea's own money though (rather than dipping into Aurora funds), and probably won't have enough when considering items #3-8 which I'm not concerned with in the immediate.
-some other plot hooks that I can't think of at this very moment
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Updated.

1. Cloud giant castle integration. This one's been talked about on IRC so figure out if y'all are doing it.
2. Helping Kascha. Kascha's in a bad way and she might well get worse. Going to do anything to help her?
3. Kascha's true name. Ask Kascha her true name to see if it helps or is relevant.
4. Ask Baleruk about Kasch and the half water elemental template. Doctor dragon, rainbow edition.
6. Helping Afina forge. This discussion should probably happen IC but may not happen right now.
8. Divinations.
9. Balyss/Sylvie monitoring. For peace.
10. Sharess diplomacy.
11. Slaad cat.
12. Mineral wrapup.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Finding some time to spend with Ellese.

Yuthirin

Calleigh now wants a tiny pet slaad.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Updated.

8. Divinations.
10. Sharess diplomacy.
11. Slaad cat.
12. Mineral wrapup.
13. Time with Ellese.

---

You can probably find one if you really try, even if you had to hold out for an unbound and unique slaad. It can happen.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

1) Need a lair.
2) Need a hoard. Maybe two.
3) Help Kascha. Maybe a trip to Ysgard.
4) Trade Still Spell for Heighten.
5) Figure out buffs.
6) Totally forgot to buy food generating items. Need to do that.
7) Need to work on hiding, I think. I'd mentioned liking the dark/shadow templates before. I have shadow well, so I'm semi-interested in side hijinks for it.
8) Figure out if Wand needs to be added to my charsheet.
9) Find a purpose outside of following Kascha around. Meet other dragons would be a good first step, after that, dunno.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Updated.

8. Divinations.
10. Sharess diplomacy.
11. Slaad cat.
12. Mineral wrapup.
13. Time with Ellese.
14. Lair and hoard stuff for Surraruthru.
15. Hiding stuff for Surraruthru.

More in the next post.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, let's deal with the cloud giant thing first. Could someone check old posts for the relevant comments on integrating it? I believe it also came up at the meeting to deal with Lixer.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

We just said we would do it.

Specifically, I suggested we do it in parallel to doing an Aurora upgrade, reaction was positive, we decided to go for it. You didn't give us a pricetag or anything, as far as I recall and from checking older posts.

Ebiris

There was something about their anti-astral wardstone making integration easier.

Anastasia

Okay, integrating the castle will run 20,000 gold. What upgrades are to be done at the same time?
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Wasn't it said that the only upgrade we could fit in within week timeline was the Glade? This was back mid-december. That took 5 days and we said we wouldn't be able to do multiple upgrades at the same time so we put the others on hold.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.