Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Hey Merc, how's the work grind treating you?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

I need a non-terrible psionic PrC that isn't Meditant.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

What sort of focus are you interested in?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I was hoping for either an efficiency class to reduce PP costs or something to enhance powers being manifested.

Nephrite

Yuth, I'm PMing you a link that may be helpful for this.

Yuthirin

Yuthirin

By PM did you mean email?

Nephrite

No I totally PMed it... or so I thought?

Yuthirin

I appear to have also received it in an e-mail from quatre.

Yuthirin

I'll look through it. On a related note:

Dune, what's your opinion on the Sword & Sorcery 3rd party splatbooks?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on July 07, 2016, 02:16:14 PM
I'll look through it. On a related note:

Dune, what's your opinion on the Sword & Sorcery 3rd party splatbooks?

I'm not terribly familiar with them, so case by case basis.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

I'll start with the important bits and work my way down.

First of all, we're taking a few days off. Level ups are going to be a part of this and that takes me time. ETA for resuming is Monday, depending on how fast I work.

Before anything else and including level ups so don't do those yet, what is Aurora's general plan going to be. You all are more than welcome to talk IC (and if you want to I'll make a thread for PCs to do so IC without any NPCs chiming in) or OOC for plans as you see fit. Who is doing what here? How are you preparing to deal with this and are you taking any counter measures beyond a possible Hidden Layers trip?

Further, are you doing anything about The Father flare up, or is that being backburnered for now?

We'll deal with level ups once plans get rolling.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Well, to deal with the Lief/Yggdrasil thing: Ilsenine takes a hand-picked squad of those she most trusts to the Hidden Layers to go deal with shit there. So it's actually up to an NPC to set the party on that one, funnily enough. I presume loyal assassin Afina and husbando Moore are going there but I dunno how she feels about other PCs.

Having other people go push the Father's shit in while that's happening would be good but Moore seems to be the point man for that and he's likely busy. So I'd suggest those not going to Arborea occupy themselves by attacking Lifasa and knocking out one of the traitors just to remind them we know they exist. Or going after Lixer's deep ethereal base which might help with the Lief issue as well.

Nephrite

Moore's fine going wherever, but it seemed as if he needed to handle the Yggdrasil thing first.

He'll also pass on whenever the actual forming starts about Cresiel staying viligant at Aurora, so he'll suggest a good contingent of people to be there just in case.