Random DM nagging.

Started by Anastasia, August 06, 2011, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Update:

Todo list

1. Battle summary. Pending Afina and Jaela, so this will be continually passed up on until those are clear.
2. Gold's stat block. He's a gold dragon 26//sorcerer 26, pending a possible PrC. He has some skill at smithing and crafting, so he'll help Afina, Sylvie, Hamogan and all those over there. (Incidentally, once things calm down a bit, Afina meeting Hamogan and Gold is on the todo list. That should really happen already.)
3. Post Faded Sorrow, a characters and monsters post. I posted some of his stuff in chat today, he's an example voidchild. Not a lot to this, just something I'd do ages ago so I'm polishing it up and getting it ready to be posted.
4. Revisions to Sylvie and Tepen for the factotum booster. This'll happen once they have downtime.
5. Work on a druid variant Iddy wants. One focused on death and decay with a few aspects from another one. It's up soon but it's a big project, so it'll take time.
6. Post epic magical factotum. No big deal, just need to spend 15 minutes doing it.
7. Sit down with Cor and talk about Seira re: Surraruthru and his interest in being a goldenfire spewing celestial dragon. Which is basically Seira, so a bit of coordination there is advisable.
8. A few level 11 spells to beat the rush for level 24 for NPCs. This isn't remotely soon, so more just getting ahead of the game.
9. Finish phaethon revision, an abomination from the ELH. Longer term since I haven't found that one spark to make it pop.
10. Have shop updates ready, you're all due one after this scenario.
11. Talk with Merc about Ithea rejoining. It's getting on towards the end of August. Merc, if you see this before I talk to you, feel free to chime in.
12. Epic skills.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Not that much has happened really, since Ithea's last thread. It's all mostly been about how the devils are doing some nasty shit to Lief's body that makes pixies associated with Aurora ill (it's kinda weird since it hit Moore even though he's not from Lifasa and never met Lief, but random pixie in the forest #3827 seems fine). We went to Yggdrasil to track down the source of the ritual which led us back to Willah, nasty nymph traitor that she is. So Afina, Tryll, Calleigh, and the Master went to Lifasa to go push her shit in while Aurora attacked Lixer's deep ethereal fortress of Lethe as a diversion.

We got our shit spanked by Lixer which is pretty embarrassing, but the attack on Willah is still proceeding.

Past that as far as side stuff goes? Afina recruited some more fey allies.

Tryll and Calleigh went to Brightwater to sell stuff gathered from Aurora.

Jaela recruited a bunch of Jannath amazon druids from near Balmuria.

Surraruthru went looking for a powerful intelligent sword on Seira's behest, but that's on hold with the Lief stuff going on.

Moore recruited a gold dragon crafter.

That's basically the highlights as I can recall from looking at thread titles to jog my memory. People can expand if I've neglected stuff!

Iron Dragoon

This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Eb and Cor, can I get you to on at the same time for several hours Saturday, have a good posting run? Right now that thread's stalling allt he others (Jaela's is more manageable there) and I'd like to knock it out so we aren't clogged on account of that. B5 is that day but I'm off, so I can work around it.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Saturday's looking bad, I've got a family dinner thing that runs through your usual posting time.

Anastasia

How late are we talking? I'm off Saturday, so I can do it after B5 if you're up to it and around, and Yuth can make it too.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I'll be back late, like 6pm your time.

Anastasia

Doable but really late at best, assuming you stay up late which isn't automatically possible. How about Sunday, you two?
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

I'm always around.

Except when I'm not as just demonstrated, but Sunday's fine.

Anastasia

Schrodinger's Ebiris, eh?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on August 23, 2016, 09:13:30 PM
Quote from: Yuthirin on August 23, 2016, 06:09:33 PM
Busy week so far. Surgery and other loveliness. Will post tonight.

Surgery, for you or another? You okay, man?

A nastiness that I didn't realize had gone bad. I already told you in chat what it was.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Okay. I'm going to run Sunday unless Saturday works out. Our goal will be to clear the Afina/Tryll topic, can we all be around at 1 PM EST? I may run the other rooms some as well, as conditions and focus warrant.

I'll be taking this Monday off.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Organization time.

1. See loot, there's important loot in there. There's a link about the sigil you got from Yian in there too, and you may want to refresh yourselves on other things you found out about the sigils.
2. Resurrecting Lief is an option. Are you all in favor or not of this?
3. I'd like new todo lists from all of you. For now things seem quiet in the aftermath of this battle.
<Afina> Forever.