News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Critical attendence failures

Started by Anastasia, August 11, 2011, 01:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

For those time you have to miss a session or are gonna be late. Post here for anything like that. I'm going to open it up with a pair of questions.

1. Yuth, you said your work situation was improving. When is that going to happen?

2. Merc, refresh me on your fall classes schedule?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Classes are Monday and Wednesday, from 1pm CST to 7pm CST. Takes me about an hour to drive to school, so you could really consider it from noon to 8pm. They start next week, the 22nd.

Also, regarding my not being around online...*points towards the bitching thread* Haven't worked on my character's background at all either, sorry.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

That's fine. Under the circumstances I'm going to push the start date back to Monday or Tuesday, pending on us wrapping up Balmuria 2.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Better make it Tuesday. I dont have my class schedule yet, but I'm shooting for late evening classes. More later.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

My classes are all evening classes. My schedule remains unchanged.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tuesday's going to be a short day for me, due to a meeting.

Anastasia

Hurricane Irene might be coming this way soon. If we get hit by it 'round here, I may miss some serious time. Heads up now in case it happens, it's still a few days away.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on August 23, 2011, 10:09:56 PM
Hurricane Irene might be coming this way soon. If we get hit by it 'round here, I may miss some serious time. Heads up now in case it happens, it's still a few days away.

It's looking like we're going to get hit Saturday afternoon with at least a partial hit, so next week is a shaky depending on how that goes.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Barring a power re-collapse or other issues, I'm back. Game on Tuesday as normal.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Glad you have weathered the storm!

Anastasia

Monday is Labor Day! I have no plans and Merc is off school and has no plans. Do you guys want to have a session this Monday? That assume Yuth has no plans, and Eb/Cor don't randomly have non-holiday plans that day.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Outstanding! We game Monday, short of tornado, disaster of Taco Bell for lunch.
<Afina> Forever.