News:

"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The machine's price is not included - that's part of the item, so whatever. 62250 is fine as a base price.

Non competence bonuses to skills are much less common and don't follow the same formula as competence bonuses. Let me do some checking...okay, things vary but for this instance I'm going to charge you double what you came up with and call it there.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Alrighty, that makes the machine after discounts... 15,562.5gp.

Gloves go up to 5k so... 1,250gp.

Dispelling belt is 17,437.5gp.

That leaves me with... 105,974.07gp.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Calleigh requests that Surraruthru be a sweetheart and help them out with what's owed to Morniel.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Iron Dragoon

Iron Dragoon

Dune, I'd like to discuss adding a continuous Battlemagic Perception effect to one of my items.

It's a 3rd level spell with 3 CL, so it should cost 3*3*2,000=18,000. It's a 10-minute duration spell which adds a *1.5= 27,000. *1.5 to add it to an existing item is 40,500gp. I remember mentioning wanting this before, but I can't recall what you said about it.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on December 23, 2017, 02:56:44 PM
Dune, I'd like to discuss adding a continuous Battlemagic Perception effect to one of my items.

It's a 3rd level spell with 3 CL, so it should cost 3*3*2,000=18,000. It's a 10-minute duration spell which adds a *1.5= 27,000. *1.5 to add it to an existing item is 40,500gp. I remember mentioning wanting this before, but I can't recall what you said about it.

Minimum CL for a 3rd level spell item is 5, so 3*5*2000=30000 as a baseline.  That's 45000 after the duration modifier and 67500 to add it to an item. All before Afina sets prices right, of course.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Okay, last call for any purchases before Lifasa.

Repeat, last call for any purchases. Get them in ASAP if you do, even if it's just an extra potion of cure light wounds.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Quote from: Anastasia on December 26, 2017, 01:00:16 PM
Minimum CL for a 3rd level spell item is 5, so 3*5*2000=30000 as a baseline.  That's 45000 after the duration modifier and 67500 to add it to an item. All before Afina sets prices right, of course.

So it'd be 67.5k*1.5 to add it to an item so it's 101,250/4 for discounts for a total of 25,312.5gp. I shall purchase this and add it to my Headband.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Also have interest in adding Greater Arcane Sight to my mask. I'll do the math on it after work.

Iron Dragoon

Greater Arcane Sight: 7th level, 13th CL.  7*13*2000*2=364,000*1.5=546,000/4=136,500 which is *way* out of my price range so I will simply cast it as a spell.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Afina upgrades her cloak of resistance +5 to a cloak of resistance +10 for 18,750gp after discounts.

Her earrings of stealth get upgraded to +25 competence from +10.

New cost is 25x25x100 + 25x25x100x1.5 x1.5 for 281,250gp. Crafting discount is 70,312gp, minus the cost of the existing earrings of 9,375gp for a total of 60,937gp.

And she'll upgrade her amulet of natural armour +5 to +7 for 12,000gp after discounts.

That wipes all her money and even dips slightly into her sovereign golem fund, but these are the sacrifices one must make during the end times.

Anastasia

So noted. Less than 2 hours before shops close, everyone. Last call indeed. They'll stay open until B3 start time even if I post the starting topic earlier, just FYI.
<Afina> Forever.