News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Form 369 MAG: Magical girl requests for further information forms

Started by Anastasia, August 26, 2011, 12:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

I'm looking at new sheets first. The only new sheet is Zeph's, lucky him.

Yep, gender-flipped MacGuvyer. So not surprised.

Mechanically inclined looks fine.

You're double good at making bombs? Okay, no problem with that.

Mind-magic looks very infiltration based. I don't have any problem with those except perhaps the EP costs, will get back to you on that after seeing more sheets.

Femme Fatale is fine, as is Explosive Temper.

It looks fine, I don't have a whole lot to say here on balance since I want to refresh on other sheets first.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Drac: Your sheet looks fine, nothing looks particularly awry now. Did anything notably change since the last time I reviewed it? Let me know, it's easy to miss things. Fuck you, I'm not an outlet got a laugh out of me, though the EP cost should be at least a point higher.

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Gate: Based on the edit date of your sheet, not much has changed. It's still fine anyway. Do you have any plans to tweak anything?
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

"This is an unexpected change on the Yalta conference, 2 girls sent from the US, Britain, and Russia to discuss the redistribution of former German territory following the worst defeat Germany had ever suffered in its history."

Random silliness.  Anyhow, six is still a lot, good luck on the DM front.  I'll tag log duty again, but you should probably let us know if there's other things you want to have covered.
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Iddy: Define exactly what a flechette round should do mechanically. You're spending EP to make someone bleed, what does it do precisely?

Rest of it looks fine, no objections.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Dracos on September 06, 2011, 09:33:07 PMRandom silliness.  Anyhow, six is still a lot, good luck on the DM front.  I'll tag log duty again, but you should probably let us know if there's other things you want to have covered.

Logging is the only thing that comes to mind right now.  Thanks!
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Quote from: Anastasia on September 06, 2011, 09:28:56 PM
Drac: Your sheet looks fine, nothing looks particularly awry now. Did anything notably change since the last time I reviewed it? Let me know, it's easy to miss things. Fuck you, I'm not an outlet got a laugh out of me, though the EP cost should be at least a point higher.

Well, that got added :)  Glad someone finally laughed at it.  Um, not sure.  Let's see...

Equipment definitely got added.  I dropped Shock Shield to 3 from 4 (I doubt I'd use it if it was any less.  At 3, it's as efficient an action as electric punch, provided I'm melee attacked 3 times and it costs twice as much EP).

And I fiddled toward the end of her background/military service/age (she's gone from 21 to 25, and her younger brother is MIA instead of active duty).

I think that's all.  From a mechanics perspective, the inventory would be of most interest (Is what I'm carting around fair game, yadda yadda).
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

Brian:

QuoteCurrently, she is 20 years old (born May31st/April 1st exactly at midnight, 1930).

My linear time senses are tingling!

The rest of the sheet is fine. I like the document section in particular, it's nice flavor.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Dracos on September 06, 2011, 09:39:52 PM
Equipment definitely got added.  I dropped Shock Shield to 3 from 4 (I doubt I'd use it if it was any less.  At 3, it's as efficient an action as electric punch, provided I'm melee attacked 3 times and it costs twice as much EP).

And I fiddled toward the end of her background/military service/age (she's gone from 21 to 25, and her younger brother is MIA instead of active duty).

I think that's all.  From a mechanics perspective, the inventory would be of most interest (Is what I'm carting around fair game, yadda yadda).

That equipment is fine. Really, you're an elite magical girl force in the military. Equipment is going to be provided along with ribbons, cakes and wistful looks at possible boyfriends.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Hal:

I don't think your sheet has much changed based on the edit date. I've approved this sheet in two different games now, so I don't have much to say. It's nicely done.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on September 06, 2011, 09:26:39 PM
It looks fine, I don't have a whole lot to say here on balance since I want to refresh on other sheets first.

You look okay, Zeph. Most of my finer balancing is going to be after a few sessions and we have an idea of how things work.
<Afina> Forever.

VySaika

Quote from: Anastasia on September 06, 2011, 09:30:03 PM
Gate: Based on the edit date of your sheet, not much has changed. It's still fine anyway. Do you have any plans to tweak anything?

Maybe the damage on some of her later attacks in the chains? But that's something that can wait to see how it pans out in play before it needs tweaking.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Brian

Quote from: Anastasia on September 06, 2011, 09:44:47 PMMy linear time senses are tingling!
:D
Quote from: Anastasia on September 06, 2011, 09:44:47 PMThe rest of the sheet is fine. I like the document section in particular, it's nice flavor.
Aces; that ended up being way more fun to write than I anticipated.

Glad it seems to work. :)
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Epic Magical Girl Team go~!

"You are too old for magical girls.  Seriously, half of you have been in the military for years."

Kill them all!

Looking forward to awesome.
Well, Goodbye.