Soulriders Steam group

Started by Brian, October 23, 2011, 03:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

I've gone ahead and created a Steam group for members of SR.  For those who didn't know, groups are not exclusive (you can join several simultaneously).

You can throw your steam ID in the thread, or you can bug Dracos or I to invite you to the community.  My ID is durandall45.

Our name is 'Soulriders' with abbreviation 'soulriders' (for some reason).
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Ebiris

I'll join, sure. Since I got on steam early before fakers could steal the name like on youtube and other places, my ID is Ebiris.

DY

My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Carthrat

[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Brian

Invites to all!  Lemme (or Drac) know if one of these was a misfire. :)

~exploding tag~

VySaika

Sure, I'll bite. Gatewalker on Steam as well.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Iron Dragoon

Surprisingly, my steam ID is... irondragoon
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

My handle is yuthirin. SHOCKING!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Brian

Quote from: Gatewalker on October 25, 2011, 03:22:15 AMSure, I'll bite. Gatewalker on Steam as well.

ADDED!

Quote from: Iron Dragoon on November 10, 2011, 11:38:54 PMSurprisingly, my steam ID is... irondragoon

Oop, we talked about this on IRC; also added.

Quote from: Yuthirin on November 12, 2011, 01:03:20 PMMy handle is yuthirin. SHOCKING!

You ... were on my friends list but somehow didn't get the SR invite?  I'm ... not sure!  Should be fixed now?

~exploding tag~

Kt3

Brb profile stalking everyone on the Steam group.  Especially Dracos.  He will never be safe.

(Tief∴Blau if you're curious)
I think we live our lives in other people's hearts and minds. Alone by ourselves we're not very much good at all. But when we let someone else in with their stories and all their sights and sounds and songs and smells and sensations, we suddenly start filling our shelves and boxes with books and books of them and building up our libraries.

Brian

Copied, pasted, searched, no valid matches.

Can't add you to the steamgroup if I can't find you.  Maybe your account name instead of your current nick?

~exploding tag~

Kt3

It's alright, I just friend-added you instead.
I think we live our lives in other people's hearts and minds. Alone by ourselves we're not very much good at all. But when we let someone else in with their stories and all their sights and sounds and songs and smells and sensations, we suddenly start filling our shelves and boxes with books and books of them and building up our libraries.

Agasa

My profile name should be dottagasa, all lowercase. If it doesn't work, check Agasa instead. In case of duplicates, i'm the one from italy.

Brian

~exploding tag~

Brian

Bumping this thread with steam-related potential awesome:

Tired of waiting for a steam sale?  Sick of checking daily deals?  Worried that your friends might not tell you when that game you want is up?

Or just plain cheap?

This is the site for you: http://www.steamprices.com/us

~exploding tag~