News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

General Discussion

Started by Dracos, August 25, 2012, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Nyom.  Nyum. 

Oh, wait, hey...  Here's a board for Ganth. :)

Also a place for us to leave notes.

Log board.

We should prolly have a char sheet thread.
Well, Goodbye.

Ganthrinor

Dracos

So, tomorrow.  Big day.  How do we find your campaign on roll20?

also, half the sheets aren't up?
Well, Goodbye.

Ganthrinor

I'll hand out the URL to it in IRC, still bashing bricks together on some parts to see what comes out.

Dracos

I meddled a bit.  Anyhow, looking forward to tonight.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Yarr.  We on tonight?

Anyhow, I'll look on at gametime :)
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Also.

While it's not perfectly convenient, I'm not really pleased at the general inaccessibility of the logs.

I'd like to propose we shift chat to IRC, which lets us have two easily observable channels for IC/OOC chatter, and logs cleanly.  We already have a dicebot, and can just use #kitago for OOC discussion.  I also know some other non-players were interested in watching the game as it goes on, which isn't an option through the roll20 site.  Thoughts?
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Ganthrinor

alethiophile

Just get the dicebot in #PF, I guess. Going to be a bit of an exercise switching back and forth all the time, but meh.

Dracos

So we're on tonight? :)

Anyhow, hope tonight goes better.
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

I think it's going okay, we just need to tighten up our game and speed things up a bit.

Online games with multiple players are kinda notorious for that.  Perhaps we should encourage the GM to prod us to move if we're hanging on Door Problems.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Just tapping for closeout purposes:

Pretty sure this game is dead.  A combination of lack of player synergy and DMing nonsense wiped the game out a couple of weeks ago.  Normally this should come from the DM, but I am told that he is very sick, which might've been part of the problem.

I'll leave the board up one more week in case I'm being hasty, and then move this to dead games.
Well, Goodbye.

Ganthrinor

Okay, well, first time I've been able to really sit down and check in for a while.

So, there was some oversight on my behalf in the last played session, if there's any interest in continuing, we can rollback to before the incident and start again, soon-ish. Wednesdays *should* still be good, I'll know more after I get back from my hospital visit on 9/25.

Sorry I haven't been around much, but it's been a pretty interesting and hectic month to say the least.

Dracos

Okay, so I was overhasty :)

Anyhow, you've lost Durandall and myself.  I can go into it if ye want, but that's really just the state of things and rollback won't mattter for it.

I think Aleithophile was still interested and that Pax still wanted a game.  Not sure about Oroboros.

Good luck all the same.
Well, Goodbye.

Ganthrinor

Might as well shut it down then, what with the lack of interest and whatnot. Online DMing is far more work than offline, and I think the whole endeavor suffered from my inexperience running online sessions.