News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Rolld20 experimentation

Started by Dracos, September 25, 2012, 06:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Re: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102453.new.html#new

Thinking of doing a 1 shot roll d20 dungeon.  Something for level 4 characters over one evening to feel out and learn the tool better from the DM side of things.  I'll whip up some small simple story to play through with the intent of running 5-10 encounters.  This'll probably be some evening thing, maybe around the 7-11 pm PST time-frame.

Oh, and it'll be pathfinder.  Core book only.

Anyone interested?
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Huh, no interest aside from Brian?  :\
Well, Goodbye.

alethiophile

I'm interested. (I just don't habitually check this forum.)

7-11 PST works fine. Time is a little tighter for me if it's on a Monday or a Wednesday, since those are my get-up-early-tomorrow days.

Dracos

Any weekday is fine really to my mind.  So I can work it around the folks who want to game.  :)

Well, two is enough.  If two more show up, that's great, but if not I'm glad to run something short for the two of you guys.  I'll whip up the table sometime this weekend, and start planning toward running first or second week in october. :)
Well, Goodbye.

Empyrean

Dracos

Okay, I'll plan for 3 players for a four-to-five hour dungeon crawl.

We'll be tentatively targeting about a week and a half from now.  I'll lock down an actual date when I've built the dungeon.

Everyone should use 5d6 drop lowest 2 for character creation.  Build a 4th level character, of your choice.   Plan for the situation to be combat and terrain heavy.

Narrative wise, you guys are an Elite Force of adventurers who are being sent into an a strange castle that has appeared at the edge of The Kingdom's terrain.  Your goal will be to infiltrate the area, exterminate any hostile forces, and return back alive to report to your king.

Let me know your classes so I know whether or not there's preparation for wizardry and/or thievery traps.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Cricket, Cricket...

Starting to whip up the dungeon.  :)  Would be interested in what folks are thinking of playing.
Well, Goodbye.

CyMage

Man, every time I slack off on checking this forum, someone announces stuff.  Anyways, since there wasn't an actual DAY posted yet, I'd toss in a tentative interest if it's on Sun/Mon.  I'd have to check the CRB to see what I would be interested in playing.  I'd either play a wizard, or barb/fighter. 
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Dracos

It's still open. :)

I'm still building the dungeon up.  Whip up a character and hey, we'll see :)

Sorry for the slowness here guys.  A lack of characters is sad to see, but more blame on myself.  Been hanging with stressed friends more than getting this ready to play.
Well, Goodbye.