News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by Sierra, November 28, 2012, 10:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra

Actually, it occurs to me I could split the two of you up if there's interest? Lemme know, Saturday morning is the only part of next weekend that's spoken for.

Sierra

I will be out this Saturday. Funeral, extended family. (Don't give me condolences or anything, I can't stand that.)

Gaming will resume next weekend, barring further misfortune.

Corwin

I'm going to miss tomorrow on account of family.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Sierra

Noted.

Eb/Rat: any interest on running with just the two of you tomorrow? It does make some sense that Franceska would pass on visiting the local brothel.

I have been meaning to say, on a similar note, that if there is anything of local interest to a particular PC but not so much to the others, I'm open to side sessions for that. Since we're in a city right now, there's opportunity and reasonable excuse for one person to be off on their own for a day. Not so much a thing that can happen while you're out in the planar wilderness, figure we might as well take advantage while we can, and in the interest of efficiency it might help streamline whatever local politicking you mean to do anyway.

Which might be nice considering that I do have two weekends of nonexistence coming up (7/20 and 8/24). I packed in plenty of stuff to do/happen in this town, but at the same time I don't want us to be here forever, right?

Ebiris

I'm happy to take the day off if one of us isn't around.

As for stuff to do in the town, Julia might be interested in their catacombs/mortuary if they have one, especially if there are any interesting corpses to be found.

Carthrat

7/20 is incidentally convenient since I wasn't going to be around either.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Ebiris

Redundant anyway since Rat and Cid are already absent, but I won't be around on the 20th either!

Ebiris

I'm having internet troubles and my phone hotspot isn't working either.

Ebiris

I'll miss the 28th and the 5th as I'll be in Gran Canaria those days.

Corwin

I'll miss the 5th as well due to being in Greece.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Sierra

I cannot state this emphatically enough: FUCK THIS WEEK.

I have no intention of doing anything tomorrow morning that requires being conscious at a respectable hour. Rat, I can always just catch you next weekend when everyone else is out. Cor, Sunday a possibility? It's probably better I don't have to multitask anyway.

Carthrat

I probably won't be there this weekend since I am off to celebrate nupitals.

Impending nupitals.

blargh

Sierra

Okay. Confirm ahead of time if possible?

Carthrat

Yeah, pretty certain I won't be there.

But don't let that stop you running stuff. Steph would try and sort out the captured girls, and then chat up her Rule 63'd clone.

Sierra

There is no Rule 63. There's just players uncannily predicting pregame planning. (I have even had to rename NPCs because of this.)

Fran/Julia could try and talk some intel out of the surviving locals tomorrow if you guys want to avoid a total dead weekend?