News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by Sierra, November 28, 2012, 10:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

I'd much rather roll around in my cool new skelesnake, but I guess I could do both.

Carthrat

Also I'm probably missing next week due to a developer conference.

By which I mean the company wants me to go to a wilderness camp on the weekend to talk about how cool open source is (hah!) and iBeacons.

They actually do have wifi, if I can be around I will be and should be able to let you know on friday.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Sierra

So does anyone anticipate missing any sessions during the holidays? I personally do not (they all have the decency to turn up mid-week this year).

Ebiris

All looks clear for me.

Carthrat

Ebiris

I'll be late this coming Saturday (the 21st) since my parents are dropping by around game start time. Shouldn't be too long though.

Ebiris

I've been feeling rotten all day but I think I'm on the mend. Just in case I relapse though I might not be up for gaming tomorrow.

Sierra

Week of exceptional shittiness, gameprep of any kind basically not a thing that was happening. Going to call this a skip week and use long weekend to reset brain. Sorry.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Sierra

Noted. Depending on where we are situationally in-game (and player interest) I may run something light for Steph and Julia that weekend instead of having another skip week.

Sierra

So for next week separate sessions is the sanest way to deal with a split party. Basically the only good time I can hit Rat is normal game-time, so we'll tackle that next Saturday. Eb I can grab Sunday morning if that works? Cor, have a preference? We can shoot for one of your days off later in the week if necessary.

Ebiris

Sunday I'm visiting family (unless you mean next Sunday). Otherwise any night during the week works.

Sierra

I do mean next week Sunday, yes.

Sierra

Right, so, two out of three PCs are basically coterminous at the moment. Eb/Cor able to be run simultaneously, Rat...not so much. I think available scheduling solutions are basically one of two things:

-I run Rat early Saturday morning, Eb/Cor that afternoon and hopefully everyone's in the same position the week after.

or

-I knock out one side or the other during the remainder of this week to facilitate everyone being in the same basic vicinity Saturday. This is of course dependent on people's willingness and availability outside usual session times.

Please let me know if Plan B is a thing anyone's in a position to facilitate this week.

Carthrat

I have a public holiday this *friday* so I should be around on your thursday evening?