News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Run! RUN! Run or you'll be well done!

Started by Anastasia, December 29, 2012, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

The away topic. Post here if you're going to miss a session, be late or need to set up someone to run your PC in your awayness. If you know you're gonna be away, post sooner rather than later.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

VySaika

I'm apparently going to miss the combat tutorial because you all suck and can only do it the *one* day that I can't.
All About Monks
<Marisa> They're OP as fuck
<Marisa> They definitely don't blow in 3.5
<Marisa> after a certain level they basically just attack repeatedly until it dies
<Marisa> they're immune to a bunch of high level effects
<Marisa> just by being monks

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Taishyr

It's more a case of "You get a special solo encounter", Gate.

Though... lemme poke Dune. Moment.

Anastasia

See pub chat. Also, I'm fighting off a head cold. It should be gone by the 1st, but in case I'm sick as hell heads up.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

My headcold broke this morning! Barring a setback, I'll be good to do combat demo 1 today.
<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

Tuesday is my dad's birthday; it sounds like there may be efforts by family friends to get him to go to a local restaurant. I don't anticipate missing the session but I may be squeaking in right at 7:30, 8:00 at the latest but unlikely.

Merc

I'm going to miss today. Work is heavy due to a pushed up deadline and I've had to ask people to stay late. I don't feel right with taking off while making other's stay late. sorry guys. I'm okay with someone roboing Santos. If there's still gaming going when I get home, I'll probably join in.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Taishyr

While my laptop is getting deepcleaned virus-wise (not badly infected, but noticed it quickly + I have way the fuck too much on that stupid thing so scans take forever), wanted to post good news/bad news time.

Good news: Got another part-time job! Flexible hours!

Bad(-ish) news: I have to meet him at 6:00 PM tomorrow, half to get a full lowdown on what he needs me to do and half to make sure he remembers he's actually hiring me. Given his tendency to ramble, this might go to 8:00 PM, making me 30-45 minutes late. In this case, I'll be back ASAP. I am -hoping- I can just make it last an hour and get back home with time to spare, but we'll see. I can't promise yet.

So basically I have a good chance of being 30-45 minutes late. If someone wants to fill in for him, all that's needed is "stereotypical speak first and realize you fucked up second + older teenager" dialogue.

Nephrite

Merc

Gonna be 10-20 min late. Lost track of time, just getting out of work.

Merc

Same as last time. Sorry! <_<

Run VSM and Iddy through a combat tutorial! >_>

Iron Dragoon

I might be a little late for the game Tuesday. I'll be here, just maybe a bit late. I have a shipment that's supposed to hit Tuesday, and depending on where I'm at in the day, I might have to pick it up in the evening.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Merc

Same old for me. Just left work, should be 10-20min late.