Sierra

Carried by the dead cultists:

Masterwork heavy steel shield
Masterwork breastplate

Keen scimitar +1
Cloak of Resistance +1

Sierra

Retrieved thus far from Xenobia's house in Peridot:

-A grand pile of noble finery collectively worth 1,450gp. Xenobia had expensive tastes.

-Viswyr's wings: this is a pair of succubus wings that has been unnaturally preserved post the death of their late owner. When joined to the bare flesh of any medium-sized humanoid, they will graft themselves onto the organism and functionally become part of their new owner's body, non-removable save by careful surgery. This renders the owner unable to wear conventional armor unless specially altered to allow the wings egress, but grants the following bonuses:

-A fly speed of 50 ft (average maneuverability)
-A +4 enhancement bonus to the bearer's Charisma score
-Spell-like abilities (1/day, CL 12th, bearer's CHA mod used for saving throw DCs): Charm Monster, Detect Thoughts, Suggestion
-Elec resist 10

-2x Farspeaking Journal: Each of these books constitutes one half of a matched pair. One is for writing, the other for receiving. What is written in the one will appear on the pages of its mate wherever it may be elsewhere in the planes.

The two in your possession are not a matching pair, meaning what is written in your log book will appear in some unknown individual's receiving journal somewhere in the universe. And vice versa, your receiving book is tuned to a log book owned by an unknown correspondent.

The journals do not automatically encrypt their contents. This was done manually by the previous correspondents.

-1x consumptive cold iron dagger +1 (consumptive = +1d8 negative energy on hit)

-Dimensional Shackles, as per SRD.

Carthrat

We're down 6k. At some point we're really gonna have to figure out how far in the black we really are. <_<
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Corwin

I'm voting to pay the temple the 7,250gp from the dao bounty for Mercedes's resurrection.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Ebiris

-1 250gp black onyx to raise the succubus as a zombie. -1 charge on desecrate wand too.

Corwin

-110gp to ID the shackles, I'll sort out the loot later.

Corwin

Catching up on everything we've been doing while on Earth.

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102642.msg1044429.html#msg1044429

A bundle of the drug sufficient for an hour's hallucinations usually runs at a price of 250gp. Thing retrieved enough of the drug for sixteen hours' worth of dubious recreation.

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102642.msg1044828.html#msg1044828

-Winter's Raiment: this fabulous dress bestows cold immunity upon the wearer, as well as a +2 enhancement bonus to diplomacy checks for all its noble finery. Additionally, the wearer may act as if perpetually under the effects of Feather Fall and Endure Elements.
-1x Ring of Protection +3 gets taken by Stephanie.
-1x Amulet of Natural Armor +3 gets taken by Stephanie.
Masuko's weapon is a flail +1 with the Impact and Cursespewing special properties (as per MIC)

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102642.msg1045609.html#msg1045609

2x each of masterwork ranseur/buckler
1 masterwork rapier
1 masterwork rapier gets taken by Brenna.
2x mithril chain shirt
1 mithril chain shirt gets taken by Franceska.
1 mithril chain shirt gets taken by Brenna.
+2 mithril breastplate gets taken by Rosemund.
+2 mithril heavy shield gets taken by Rosemund.
+2 heavy mace gets taken by Rosemund.
Amulet of Natural Armor +2 gets taken by Brenna.
Ring of Protection +2 gets taken by Julia and swapped for a Ring of Protection +1.
Mother's Corset (20 minutes/day: grow eight spider legs to gain a climb speed of 30 ft and a +8 bonus on climb checks, always able to take 10 on climb checks while under this effect.
Masterwork hand crossbow
Mithril chain shirt
Ringe of Force Shield gets taken by Stephanie.
Cloak of Resistance +2 gets taken by Franceska.
Gloom Mask (3/day: gain ability to see in darkness for 5 rounds. Functions against all forms of magical darkness. 3/day: treat spell or spell-like ability with the shadow descriptor as if cast by Widen Magic feat.)

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102642.msg1045775.html#msg1045775

Masterwork breastplate
Keen scimitar +1
Cloak of Resistance +1

http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,102642.msg1046302.html#msg1046302

-A grand pile of noble finery collectively worth 1,450gp. Xenobia had expensive tastes.
-Viswyr's wings: this is a pair of succubus wings that has been unnaturally preserved post the death of their late owner.  (Used by Julia to go along with the zombified succubus)
-2x Farspeaking Journal: Each of these books constitutes one half of a matched pair. One is for writing, the other for receiving. What is written in the one will appear on the pages of its mate wherever it may be elsewhere in the planes.
The two in your possession are not a matching pair, meaning what is written in your log book will appear in some unknown individual's receiving journal somewhere in the universe. And vice versa, your receiving book is tuned to a log book owned by an unknown correspondent.
The journals do not automatically encrypt their contents. This was done manually by the previous correspondents.
-1x consumptive cold iron dagger +1 (consumptive = +1d8 negative energy on hit) (got taken by Stephanie)

Corwin

What's left is....

Weird:
A bundle of the drug sufficient for an hour's hallucinations usually runs at a price of 250gp. Thing retrieved enough of the drug for sixteen hours' worth of dubious recreation.
-2x Farspeaking Journal

Magical:
-Winter's Raiment: this fabulous dress bestows cold immunity upon the wearer, as well as a +2 enhancement bonus to diplomacy checks for all its noble finery. Additionally, the wearer may act as if perpetually under the effects of Feather Fall and Endure Elements.
Mother's Corset (20 minutes/day: grow eight spider legs to gain a climb speed of 30 ft and a +8 bonus on climb checks, always able to take 10 on climb checks while under this effect.
Masuko's weapon is a flail +1 with the Impact and Cursespewing special properties (as per MIC)
Gloom Mask (3/day: gain ability to see in darkness for 5 rounds. Functions against all forms of magical darkness. 3/day: treat spell or spell-like ability with the shadow descriptor as if cast by Widen Magic feat.)
Keen scimitar +1
Cloak of Resistance +1

Mundane:
2x each of masterwork ranseur/buckler
1 masterwork rapier
2x mithril chain shirt
Masterwork hand crossbow
Mithril chain shirt
Masterwork breastplate

In case I missed something being taken IC instead of listed in the thread, please post about it and I'll edit.

EDIT: Brenna was with us for all of it except for:

Corwin

-375gp from my cash for buying that masterwork bow.

Sierra

The dao trading outpost vault's contents were uniformly melted into uselessness by powerful acid and nothing of value was located elsewhere in the compound. Its defenders and invaders, however, carried the following to their deaths:

Branson:

Berserker Greataxe +2 (Berserker = +1d8 damage while raging), 18,320gp
Mithril breastplate +2, 8,350gp
Boots of Striding and Springing (as per SRD), 5,500gp

Dapper Val

Keen rapier +2, 18,320gp
Heavy steel shield +1, 1,170gp
Glamered mithril chain shirt +1, 5,100gp (resembles normal, fashionable clothes when disguised)
Ring of Protection +2, 8,000gp
Anklet of Translocation (2/day, as swift action: instantly teleport up to 10 ft), 1,400gp

Sergei

Amulet of Natural Armor +2, 8,000gp
Cloak of Resistance +2, 4,000gp
Wand of Magic Missile, CL9th (22 charges remaining), 2,970gp (value adjusted for remaining charges)

Pheretima

Keen rapier +1, 8,320gp
Viperblade (+1 dagger; as swift action: 1d6 CON damage primary/secondary poison on next attack; 5 charges/day: expend 1 charge = fort DC 12, expend 2 charges = fort DC 15, expend 3 charges = fort DC 18), 6,302gp
Improved shadow mithril chain shirt +1, 17,100gp
Masterwork thieves' tools, 100gp

Pheretima's companion

Keen rapier +1, 8,320gp
Viperblade (+1 dagger, as swift action: 1d6 CON damage primary/secondary poison on next attack. 5 charges/day: expend 1 charge = fort DC 12, expend 2 charges = fort DC 15, expend 3 charges = fort DC 18), 6,302gp
Improved shadow mithril chain shirt +1, 17,100gp

Corwin

It's all cool but I don't really need any of it at first glance, except possibly one of the chain shirts. Is there anything you guys want to keep?

Ebiris

I'd like the wand for Thing. That's it for me.

Corwin

On second thought, I'll submit interest in a ring of protection +2 and an amulet of natural armor +2.

Carthrat

I'd want to pick up the boots of Striding and Springing, the Keen Rapier +2, the Cloak of Resistance +2, annnd possibly both of the Viperblades? They're so nasty, wow.

Carthrat

This does incidentally free up my vanishing cloak, which lets people turn invisible.