News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Recent Outage

Started by Rezantis, March 19, 2013, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rezantis

As most of you are no doubt aware, we recently had an unscheduled . . . oh . . . 20-ish hour outage on the domain.

This was, uh, totally my fault.  I managed to break things even worse while trying to untangle a dependency snarl, so I ended up just rebuilding the system from scratch.  Sorry it took so long, I had to work around such needs as 'work', 'wife', 'daughter' and 'sleep'. :P

Let me know if there's any functionality that appears to be misbehaving.  I'm updating the contact details in my profile for that purpose, not that most of you don't know where to find me anyway.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Brian

Missing Functionality: Rez posting regularly to the board.

Bug summary: During normal functioning of the website, Rez will vanish for years at a time.

Reproducible: Yes.

Severity: 1

Description: As summary; this is a blocker and could prevent shipping.  The NPI-Rezantis team needs to schedule an SR gathering to discuss this and determine the full impact on users.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Hear Hear. :)

Ah, thanks for getting things back up and running, Rez.  :)
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Yes, indeed -- thanks for getting it straightened out.

(Welcome back, Rez. >.>;)
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Anastasia

The boards are back? Awesome, thanks.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Rezantis

You are all welcome!  Hooray for Rez!

QuoteDescription: As summary; this is a blocker and could prevent shipping.  The NPI-Rezantis team needs to schedule an SR gathering to discuss this and determine the full impact on users.

Well, <i>someone</i> should schedule a gathering that's not a prohibitive distance from my house! :P

Dracos

Well, the hypothetical australia one started looking like it wouldn't be convenient for ye ^^;.

Maybe I misremember.
Well, Goodbye.

Rezantis

Dude!  Australia is like a <i>continent</i>.  :D

'That Australian Meetup' implies convenience about as much as 'That American Meetup'!

Dracos

You say that as if it wasn't planned to ambush somewhere right next to your house anyway.

Ah, either way I ended up broke that year :(  Cursed land prices.
Well, Goodbye.