News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Share the music

Started by KLSymph, January 01, 2014, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Rukatin

Anything from Undertale really.
I'm going to need your signature for the metric ton of whoop-ass you're about to receive.

"A 'Cult'? Such disrespect for other people's beliefs."
"You enslave minds!"
"And I believe that's okay."

KLSymph

KLSymph

Since Legacy of the Void came out this month, how about some classic Protoss Theme 3 from Starcraft.

thepanda

Girl by The Internet. Not my favorite song on Ego Death but the whole album is pretty bangin'.

KLSymph

The Tragic Prince, from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Piano arrangement by Domenico Alessi.

Been replaying SotN this week. Still fun, but I always feel over-leveled even without grinding or much backtracking.

Anastasia

Quote from: KLSymph on December 16, 2015, 10:19:52 PM
The Tragic Prince, from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Piano arrangement by Domenico Alessi.

Been replaying SotN this week. Still fun, but I always feel over-leveled even without grinding or much backtracking.

Awesome effort. I don't think the song translates to piano well, but he gives it a really good try.

Being overpowered and demolishing things is part of the SotN experience.
<Afina> Forever.

Dracos

Seconded.  Nice playin' though.  Just NEED MORE POWWWWER.
Well, Goodbye.

KLSymph

The Throne Room, from Stars Wars Episode IV, performed by Akademia Filmu i Telewizji.

KLSymph

KLSymph

Apotheosis, from Journey.

This song would be even better if you could hear it while watching the level it's used in. Alas, it is impossible to find a video where the level is played to synchronize with the song correctly without skipping or repeating sections.

Anastasia

Since the northeast is all snow bound right now, let's have some video game snow music.

This one's from Tales of Graces and is a nice, vaguely downbeat track. It fits the area it is in very well.

Next, we have an offering from Final Fantasy Tactics. This plays in when you battle in the snowy Goland Coal City.

Whispers of Satan is a Doom 2 megawad. Levels 16 through 19 take place in isolated, forgotten mountain full of snow and cold. This track always reminds me of that, gives me a feeling of being alone somewhere in winter.
<Afina> Forever.

KLSymph

My internet has been very Comcast-y for the first half of the month, so I'll try to make up for missing an update.

A Simple Life
Song for Sienna, both by Brian Crain.