Miscellaneous stuff

Started by Anastasia, April 11, 2015, 02:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Cool. Can I swap Frost Breath for Elemental Dart?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

What book is elemental dart in?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Dragonlance campaign setting, apparently. It's a sort of cold-themed MM with a to hit roll and higher damage.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on April 05, 2016, 12:02:23 PM
Dragonlance campaign setting, apparently. It's a sort of cold-themed MM with a to hit roll and higher damage.

Pure curiosity here, but where'd you hear about it? That one's fairly obscure.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

D&D tools had a cold-themed spells page, I read through it for ideas.

Anastasia

I'm a little iffy on the spell. 5d4+5 vs 5d6+25 is a pretty solid damage increase. On the other hand, the Fortitude save is sufficient compensation, so okay. We'll give it a shot.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Officially posting my request that the Concentration check for the Kensai class simply be

CON+Char Level

I think this is an adequate representation of what it's intended to be.

Anastasia

Okay, since Eb wants to bow out of B5, this is our current plan. I'm going to turn B5 into a weekly game, with a session each Tuesday. This is flexible, so if Cor's schedule doesn't work that day, we can bump it to Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Say which day works best for you, Cor.

Eb wants to  make a clean break, so Inari leaving will be done off camera and in summary. The details of that are still up in the air. Inari, is there any gear on your sheet that needs to be returned to the party? Plot important things, things you were holding for others, that sort of thing?

Ideally we'll have a session this week, but probably later in the week since I need time to work this out.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

The scrolls of heal and summon monster 3 were party treasures Inari held onto. Nothing notable past that except perhaps the masterwork shovel.

Anastasia

If you wanna toss those back in, feel free. Keep the shovel though, it can be Inari's memento of her times with the party.

Edit - If you do, make a loot post stating that you're adding those to party loot.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Quote from: Anastasia on May 16, 2016, 03:44:39 PM
Okay, since Eb wants to bow out of B5, this is our current plan. I'm going to turn B5 into a weekly game, with a session each Tuesday. This is flexible, so if Cor's schedule doesn't work that day, we can bump it to Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Say which day works best for you, Cor.

Eb wants to  make a clean break, so Inari leaving will be done off camera and in summary. The details of that are still up in the air. Inari, is there any gear on your sheet that needs to be returned to the party? Plot important things, things you were holding for others, that sort of thing?

Ideally we'll have a session this week, but probably later in the week since I need time to work this out.

I have read and agree to these terms and conditions.

Corwin

Friday works best. Zero chance of last moment need to stay at work and such.

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on May 17, 2016, 02:31:53 AM
Friday works best. Zero chance of last moment need to stay at work and such.

Friday it is. See y'all then for that. If there's any business y'all need to do with Inari, speak so now so we can sort it out. It'll probably be OOC only since Eb wasn't interested in it when I asked.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Relevant:

[22:12] <Kobrb> Really, Inari should get a share even if she's leaving.  But I'm not gonna go to the mat over that one.
[22:13] <Kallen> do foxes even need currency
[22:25] * Kotono reads up. Not really, but it's the principal of the thing. But the PC is leaving so eh, whatever.
[22:26] <Nephrite> If she was going to get a share then I probably would've done it subtracting all the items each person took
[22:27] <Nephrite> Which I think would've been a wash in terms of the gold payout

If there's a strong disagreement on this from Cor I will go back to redo it, but I wanted to be fair and at least post it for his reference.

Nephrite

Posting here so I don't forget -- look around Lumendale to find someone to fully identify the dragon artifact.