News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse

Started by Dracos, February 05, 2016, 06:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Been doing some runs lately with folks.  It's got an okay  online mode.  A bit finicky with the voting but otherwise a servicable way of hanging out with friends :)

It's weakest point is you can only use DLC if your friends have it.

Mentioning in case others are interested.
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

So if anyone else is interested, been doing this pretty regularly lately. :)
Well, Goodbye.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

It's a superhero card game. The online implementation of one, anyway.

Each player selects a superhero, get a deck of cards for that hero and a superpower, and they select a super villain who is doing villanous deeds and a location where these villanous deeds are occuring.

Each round, the heroes play something from their deck, and then flip top card from villain and location decks.

It's a co-operative game where the heroes lose if they all reach 0 HP or the villain meets some alternate win condition, and win instead if they get the villain down to 0 HP.

DLC is presumably the expansions of the physical game, which are new hero decks, new locations, new villains or alternate super powers for each hero.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Kaldrak

It's quite fun. I've been playing with Drac for a bit.
"Do what you want to do. Do what you like doing. Write the stories you want to see written and give other people the same courtesy. That is all that is important."

Anastasia

Oh cool, thanks y'all. Appreciate the heads up.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?