News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Quests/Interactives you are reading

Started by Dracos, August 13, 2016, 02:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

They tend to be pretty different flavor, and largely I don't tend to follow these, though I know many who do enjoy them.  They're really robustly popular around the web.

Which ones do you enjoy or follow?  Figured I'd break off from our daily reading thread to an update thread just for those.

https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/warrior-of-dusk-taylors-quest-to-dance-firaga-suplex-all-the-things-worm-finalfantasy-storyonly.30554/ this...hasn't updated.  But is a fun romp to start us off with :)
Well, Goodbye.

Ebiris

I read Embers in the Dusk. It's a WH40k quest about being governor of a death world. It's pretty neat.

Anastasia

I have a low opinion of quests in general, though there are a couple of worthwhile exceptions.

My first would be your link there, Drac. That quest's a lot of fun since the QM writes it so well. It really needs faster updates.

The other is Xander Quest, which has a story only thread here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/xander-quest-story-only-thread.322999/ Yes, that's a story only thread with 60+ pages. QM updates once per day and sometimes more. Anyway, the plot is that Ganondorf (one with memories of all three Zelda timelines) reincarnates as Xander Harris on the Hellmouth. This leads to rapid changes from the moment he's born. Alex (which he prefers to Xander) strives not to become Ganondorf and resist his past life memories, become a better champion of Din, make friends with ample crossovers and Buffy elements and get to the bottom of why the Buffy world has elements from over a dozen other series.

Yep, there's things from Dragon Ball, Ranma, Rosario, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, D&D, Castlevania, Fate and a bunch of other things. Why has the Buffy world become a dumping ground for things? What's going on and why? Alex and his trusty fairy companion Briar wade their way through it.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?