News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Tryll and Gytha (Tryll; 83 days left)

Started by Anastasia, November 06, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"His name is Adulyn," Morniel explains, "He is a neutral party who will help facilitate our meeting with Limsarryl, our contact with Auril."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Is there anything we should or should not say?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Be respectful in general. I have advised them this is not a full diplomatic meeting, so don't worry about forms and precision there," Morniel explains, "If in doubt, silence is rarely wrong, or deferring to me and I will cover."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Perfect, thank you Morniel.'

Calleigh nods along with Tryll's words, "I'll keep quiet so I don't cause an interplanar incident!"

Anastasia

"Again?" Kirna asks, "That sounds like something you know about, Calleigh, like it's happened before no matter what you try?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"It happened a couple of times a long time ago, but now whenever I'm good during negotiations I get candy!" Calleigh looks outrageously excited.

Anastasia

"CANDY?!" Predictably, Kirna's courre pops out at that. "WHAT KIND OF CANDY?!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"We go to Brightwater! Any kind I want! WHAT KIND OF CANDY IS YOUR FAVORITE?! I LIKE CHOCOLATE ORANGES!" Calleigh is at full volume and is approaching maximum courre.

Anastasia

As the two courre go at it, 'Perhaps we should leave now,' Kirna says, 'They should keep each other distracted until we return.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You want me to leave my familiar?' Tryll is incredulous.

Anastasia

'Yes?' Kirna replies, 'They'll be safe here.' She gives you an odd, fishy look as she replies, 'Do you go everywhere with her?'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

'Then take her,' Kirna says, '...once they calm down a little bit. Just a little.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You really leave yours behind?' Tryll asks.