News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Tryll and Gytha (Tryll; 83 days left)

Started by Anastasia, November 06, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Morniel gives Adulyn a quick nod, which is returned, "Go, follow Icedel," he commands.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"Okay!" Tryll and Calleigh follow Icedel.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Lying just inside is a woman - or man. Hard to tell. Heavy armor, bloodstained and a thick fur cloak. He or she lies there, face ice-white and sweaty. "Guh..." The voice is wet, garbled. A cough sends blood splattering out, staining the symbol of Auril on the breastplate.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll manifests Detect Psionics in order to see if there are any lingering spells or issues with vile damage while Calleigh readies her wand!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+47 : 14 + 47, total 61[/blockquote]

Anastasia

He has magical wounds that won't stop bleeding, slowly killing her. Or him. Whichever. Reasonably strong healing magic should be able to overcome this, or a sufficiently skilled Heal check.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Hmm. Morniel,' Tryll sends back to the room, 'Could I trouble you for a Heal spell? Someone really wanted this person dead, and I lack the specific tools to overcome it. I could alter reality to get the same effect, but I've been informed that doing so while recovering could significantly jeopardize my existence. Lend a brother a hand?'

Anastasia

Morniel is soon there. Limsarryl looks listlessly, eyes foggy and front bloody. "Peace," he murmurs, "Know that Celestia will embrace anyone who seeks kindness and puts aside wickedness."

> roll 1d20+26 Morniel heal spell
<Kobot> Kotono rolled 1d20+26 Morniel heal spell --> [ 1d20=12 ]{38}

The wounds of the Aurilite slowly heal before your eyes, slower than they should, but the bleeding stops.

"Guh..." A dry cough this time as Limsarryl looks up, "Couldn't resist seeing me die if it wasn't your work?" she bites out.

Morniel smiles, offering him a hand up. "What better time than when giving kindness few of your cold lot would deign to offer, Lim?"

Limsarryl grunts and takes the hand, rising up. " ...thank you." he says, grimacing and taking off a gauntlet to check of her face, feeling it. "It was a teleport ambush. One moment I was fine, the next I was surrounded by githzerai."

"Githzerai?" Morniel's smile grows more, "What did you do to provoke them?"

"Nothing!" Limsarryl says sharply, then after a beat, "Really, it's not like that time with the Aldis contract. I have no idea, it was probably a mercenary thing."

Morniel laughs at this, but is cut off. Kirna butts in, 'Wait, you're on friendly terms with an Aurilite? You're an archon! That's like cats and dogs living together.'

Mastering his amusement, Morniel glances Kirna's way. As Limsarryl rolls his eyes and sighs, "No one is beyond salvation and friendship, not even in winter's fury."

"Here we go," Limsarryl says, a long suffering look on her face. "You meet one archon that isn't smite on sight and you get everyone getting the wrong idea. We've worked together on other diplomatic things, Morniel gets around. For some reason he thinks I'm unhappy serving the Frostmaiden."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I met a demon once who was mildly friendly.' Tryll is sharing!

Anastasia

"I'm not a demon," Limsarryl snaps, her expression turning to one of pique. "I am of the Jolarm, an ancient and noble race made in the image of Auril."

"Ahem," Morniel says, "Lim."

That seems to calm Limsarryl. She takes a breath, "Never mind it. I am Limsarryl of the Wintry Embrace, Auril's diplomatic corps."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Of course you're not a demon. I'd never presume you were, nor would I accuse you of such.' Tryll is ever calm. 'I am Tryll, and this is my companion Calleigh. Along with us are Kirna and her companion Riverheart of the variable names.'

Anastasia

"SoareyouaguyoragirlIbetagirlsinceyou'reflirtingwithMornielandyoutwoaresocutetogethersogoforitifyouaskmeandjustgetmarriedalreadyit'llbeamazing!" Riverheart gets that out in one long breath, somehow.

"By Auril's icy teats and frozen bush," Limsarryl exhales, stomping off and towards the stairs up, "Let's get to why I came here already!"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh looks at Riverheart with wonder and whispers, "That was amazing!"

Anastasia

Riverheart beams at that, while Morniel clears his throat. "Let's. Please follow me, everyone."
<Afina> Forever.