Arcane Vitality
Necromancy
Level: Sor/Wiz 7,
Components: V, S, M,
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 10 min/level

You draw on the power of the Weave to fill your body with life. For the duration of this spell, you gain 100 temporary hit points.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Weekend Todo List

1. Alicia levels. May spill into Monday/Tuesday if needed, I doubt they'll see combat in the next few sessions.
2. Cor writeup about the book. This may or may not be publicly posted for DM reasons.
3. Spells.
4. Any other odds and ends that pop up or todos as time permits.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia reaches level 33
Duskblade 16//Sorcerer 33
+1 bab, +19 hp
Duskblade 16 gives +4 spellpower. Reaches 21st level duskblade casting with the levels from abjurant champion, so 2 6th level slots per day (3 with her intelligence score, then doubled from her ring of wizardry) and 1 6th level spell known. She takes black ice touch because that is a lot of potential negative levels.
Also the homebrew spell list just has two new spells for duskblade 6th and the epic duskblade writeup doesn't list existing spells added to their list but I know they exist because Donald has a bunch.
Sorcerer 33 gives +1 13th level spell per day and +3 14th level spells per day (+4 with her charisma score) and 1 14th level spell known. She takes space compression because she made it herself.
Skills go up as normal, +1 to everything except bluff.
+1  to spell resistance
She gets a feat which is... Oooh. I was struggling actually but I just found something cool. She takes Permanent Emanation with Space Compression. If this becomes a thing for her it might provide an interesting angle to take future domains in later too, since it's pretty cool. See how useful it turns out in fights anyway.

--

Avatar gets pretty much the same stuff. No extra 14th level slot from charisma because hers is lower.

Ebiris

Marie reaches level 33
Outsider 33//Master of Missiles 2
+1 bab, +19 hp
Does outsider 33 give her anything? Let me know if it does!
Master of missiles 2 gives Piercing Missiles +2
Her sorcerer casting goes to level 31, giving her +1 12th level spell per day and +1 13th level spell known. She takes antimagic zone.
All skills go up +1.
+1 to spell resistance.
She gets a feat which is arcane thesis (amazing barrage). It's not an epic feat but this is definitely an epic result.

Corwin

Quote from: Anastasia on March 20, 2019, 10:39:33 PM
Quote from: Corwin on March 13, 2019, 12:14:59 PM
Dune, please list the Donald and Elle SDAs (they each got one from me via the proxy template, I believe?) on their sheets.

Which ones did you give them?

I can't recall. Let's go with Dragon Ascension for Donald, and Automatic Metamagic for Elle.
Golden Mind is not the best fit, Battle Metamagic is useless for anyone below DvR1. That leaves Instant Counterspell and Golden Flames, which might work but I think they'd be subpar for Donald and Elle.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Antenora reaches level 33.

- Hellreaver 23 and Paladin 33.
- Maximum hit points per hit die, for a total of 24 hit points and a grand total of 792 hit poitns.
- +1 BAB for a total of +33.
- Divine succor rises by 10 to 80, or 100 after white dress's bonus 20 points of healing.
- Gains another weekly use of remove disease. Go her?
- Spell resistance rises by 1 to 48.
- DC of channel energy rises by 1 to 38.
- Holy fury points rise by 1 to 37.
- Lay on hands rises by 462 hit points a day.
- Gains 33rd level paladin casting. This gives her two 2th level spells per day. Antenora selects opal protectionx2.
- No change to saves.
- Skills go up as normal.
- A new feat, which is Pulverize(33).

Solid enough level. Nothing groundbreaking, just a general improvement.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Latha reaches level 33.

- Astral Deva 33 and Angelic Champion 1.
- 5 on a d8 for a total of 15 hit points and a grand total of 553 hit points.
- Channel energy dice rises to 19d6. Technically it shouldn't since she's not taking cleric, but I'll allow her racial HD to advance it. Considering other celestials of her rank get spellcasting from racial HD, tossing her this much seems reasonable.
- Spell resistance rises by 1 to 46.
- Gain's heaven's gift. She chooses the feat option, more below.
- Gains 33rd level cleric casting. This gives her a new 13th level spell, which is greater firestorm as a placeholder. She also gets 1+1 14th level spells. She selects radiant storm and vivacious burst of glory. Subject to adjusting later.
- No change to saves.
- Heavenly Turning(33) and Exalted Turning(AC1) are her feats.

Okay level.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Jessica reaches level 33.

- Rogue 33 and Perfect Wight 13.
- Maximum hit points per hit die, for a total of 18 hit points and a grand total of 633 hit points.
- BAB does not rise.
- +1d6 sneak attack for 23d6 total.
- +1 spell resistance for a total of 48.
- No change to saves.
- Paralyzing Strike(33) is her new feat.

Above average level.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Syala reaches level 33.

- Astral Deva 33 and Druid 33.
- Maximum hit points per hit die, for a total of 20 hit points and a total of 660 hit points.
- A sheet check notes Syala's divine blank is only 12d12 when it should be 13d12, fixed.
- +1 spell resistance for a total of 48.
- Movement speed rises by 10ft. The huntsman ACF is amazing if you don't want or need shapeshift, by the way.
- 33rd level druid casting, which is another 13th level spell per day and 2 14th level spells per day. She casts spontaneously, but her preset example package gets another mass energy immunity and two of Syala's blessings.
- No change to saves.
- Retraining a feat: Legendary Wrestler(30) is punted away for a few levels and she takes Tactical Advantage(Evil Outsiders)(30) instead.
- Level 33 feat time: Epic Tactical Advantage(33). Selune did this before and Syala will follow her footsteps for some extra melee pizazz through favored enemy.

Good level.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Weekend Todo List

1. Alicia levels. May spill into Monday/Tuesday if needed, I doubt they'll see combat in the next few sessions.
2. Cor writeup about the book. This may or may not be publicly posted for DM reasons.
3. Spells.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Weekend Todo List

3. Spells.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Out of curiosity (and because I have good reason to know IC given I'm sponsoring the party in question), who is using which Resort right now?

Anastasia

Week todos.

3. Spells.
4. Look up resorts.
5. Prismatic project.
6. Any other odds and ends that pop up or todos as time permits.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I would like to have Oraga's sheet in Minor Allies to consult with occasionally.