News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Continuing Investigative Reports

Started by Iron Dragoon, April 29, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

The Deep Ethereal and devil-kin. Found some frog-horror-man-thing when dealing with the crystal from the Gith ship.

Ghosts in vacuum. Must investigate.

Hades living. Crazy. Figure it out. May be a unique opportunity for power/reagents/stuff.

Solitary Mistwalker - should find, might know some really, really interesting bits of knowledge about creation and beings in general.

Start identifying key Shar targets and make strikes against.

Words of Creation training.

Follow up with followers: Lasri, Croneasco, and Araseis.
Lasri - Pending Dwarf thing.
Croneasco - Check in after that book thing, and get him moving on the titan's skeleton world.
Araseis - Library exploration follow up.

Follow up refugees on the Prime forged on the back of a broken elder titan's skeleton.

---
Personal notes/stuff:
-More Lizard stuff.
-Refugees: look for anyone of note/talent, put Emily on reuniting families, ect.
-Have the others take a corner/valley/whatever to establish their own strongholds/temples/whatevers.
-Try to contact Mystra to see if she wants some of her peeps in my area for cooperative research/education/ect.

Completed:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Become The One.
Investigate the Demmlar axe from the vault. Possible evil spy in Chauntea's court.
Ash. New Archomental. Find out who/what/when/where/why.
Delaize blinded/cursed.
Begin combined arms training for the Order.
Red Knight. Contacted, allied.
Reinforce the Order.
Gith diplo.
Ooze. Get the ship. Want it.
Celestia diplo. Enjoy the festival at some point.
Find new land. Permanent extra-dimensional space with climate control. For greenhouse/exotic/living space. Possibly just cobble it together with portable holes or the like.
Get the new nation established.
Find Corryn's body/loot.
Fleshknowers - possible invitation to tower for alliance.
Nine Stars - need to figure out how to move/sell.
Coronation.
Complete think-tank.
Reestablish connection with Arcane Order.
Find the Hidden Room in Creation.
Recruit a bard/marshall (Honeydip).
Knights of the Corals - Investigate/contact for possible trade.
College of research working towards a symbol of great magic.

Expired:

Ramp up magical production.
Establish a baseline of quality of life enchantments/improvements for towns and homesteads.
Decide what to do about Malcanthet. Delaying action until position/power is more secure.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

People!

Regents:

Delaize (Elf). Status: Alive

Ule (Unspecified). Status: Alive

Madala Hawkwine (Unspecified). Status: Alive. Maximum Magic: 7th level.

Yorel (Human). Status: Alive.

Ular (Unspecified). Status: Dead.

Ivy (Unspecified). Status: Dead.

Others:

Leyral (Dwarf). Allegiance: Arcane Order. Status: Alive, Cursed by Shar.

Gustav (Unspecified). Allegiance: Unknown. Status: Alive.

Albert (Werewolf). Allegiance: Unknown. Status: Alive (Cursed w/Lycanthropy).

Minor/Once Referenced (May be upgraded if they show up more than once):

Darrin (Unspecified). Allegiance: The Red Knight. Status: Alive.

Researcher Janise (Unspecified). Allegiance: Arcane Order. Status: Alive.

Iron Dragoon

Arcane Order Upgrades/Defenses:

Fast redeployment.

Perhaps some sort of alignment or patron deity detection.

Zone of peace type effect. Alarming or marking a person who does violence/murder.

Dome of force/prismatic effect.

Upgrade magical testing/research facilities.

Extra-dimensional living/work spaces.

Development of extra land/space.

Some sort of magical item production (guild of mages, someone has to already be doing this, really).

Completed:
Anti-Scrying.

Anti-Teleporting or teleport delay or teleport redirection.

Iron Dragoon

Goals:

1. I plan to focus on Arythma. I'm obviously known there, the goals I set up inside the Order before I left still line up for the most part, and it'll be great to slap down that adjudicator woman that showed up to evaluate Alyssa.
2. I'd like to set up a more solid exchange of trade and travel with the Gates of the Moon, Shaundakul's realm (if he even has one), The Red Knight, The Cauldron, and Moore's place. I figure I've already got good relations going in most of these places, so why not capitalize on them.
3. I want to start finding weaknesses of Shar to exploit, and information that will help us. I plan to build a library "device" that will help with figuring these things out, and my followers are going to start gathering lore and items that might help.
4. I want to find a way to turn that info into an actual defining weapon. I'm thinking of trying to do so via the Words since that focuses on, basically, conceptualizing will and knowledge into a physical medium. So maybe some sort of link up between the library device and a personal forge where I make weapons or something.

Worshipers

1. Araseis, a tiefling wizard 5//rogue 5. Having begun as a slave to a wizard, she studied, learned, and escaped from her master then began gathering other escaped slaves and teaching them practical life skills and making manuscripts to help them by hand in order to help them survive. As whispers of her spread, one of the manuscripts she had written fell into the hands of a librarian, who was impressed by the conciseness and depth of it, which drew Alyssa's attention. Alyssa then charged her with travelling and gathering knowledge and lost or escaped people, those who wished for freedom and to find their own lives and guide them to safety. Her prime is Arythma.

2. Lasri, dwarf Paladin 5//Expert 5. Lasri was a little odd to her fellow dwarves; she was as fanatical about recording knowledge and techniques as she was about dedicating herself to her crafting. Though she specialized in armor smithing, she spent a nearly equal time in the library researching and recording the actual process of crafting. This often got her in trouble with her own family and other dwarves, as the techniques and processes are typically held as family only knowledge. She often defended her point of view by pointing out other fallen dwarven strongholds and their lost knowledge and riches... Or by simply beating them into silence. She was also fascinated by the ingenuity of humans and how quickly they advanced in their lifetimes. Alyssa, having noticed this oddity of a dwarf building a library of her own, sent her inspiration and guidance. In return, Alyssa got nearly fanatical dedication. Her prime is Lemdor.

3. Croneasco, a human Cleric 5//Artificer 5. Croneasco was a scholar and tinkerer from the moment he could read and hold tools. Having spent most of his time in libraries and in workshops as a child, he did not have much time for religion. That was until he heard some of the librarians talking about a new great library. After investigating, he came to learn about Alyssa and found in her a kindred spirit and calling, dedicating himself to the dual purpose of crafting and learning. His prime is Arythma.