News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

Cabin choices

Started by Anastasia, July 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Ah, Aurora.

It takes a bit of doing, as Aurora has stepped over to Elysium for some matter or another. But you arrive, things busy. The remaining forces can be seen in part, drilling in the courtyard. You can spy a few familiar faces - Ebony in the courtyard, by the phase spiders. Hanna's leading some of the troops, while Drena instructs a small contingent of air elementals in aerial combat.

Miranda takes it all in, silent, while Benyen whistles low. "Nice magic fortress," he says. "Really nice."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"It's a mobile demiplane, we've used it to kick Baator's teeth in a few times!" Calleigh says, "I thought it was staying on Lifasa for a while, though?"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

As you chat and come in, you see Ebony rise and begin to  head in your direction.

"Must have business here," Dana says, "What the fuck ever, right?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh gives a tiny shrug, then waves at Ebony!

Anastasia

"Calleigh, Tryll," Ebony calls, voice calm once more, no sign of the last meeting in it. "I had meant to contact you."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'And here we are. Imagine that.'

Anastasia

"Fortunate," Ebony says, "How did your adventures conclude there?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

"Oh, just fine," Dana drawls, an arm going around Benyen, who returns it.

Ebony exhales slightly, "The treasure part of it. There was quite some treasure in that cultist hideout."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Oh yeah. We wend and have a bunch of it back cuz it was air looms and stuff. Or Crown Jewels. Or kissing prophecy swords. And stuff. Also horses."

Anastasia

"I see." Ebony says, "What of the money for it? There are good causes it could be donated to." Here she pauses one moment, waiting for a reply.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"We're in the middle of donating some to Sune!" Calleigh nods.

Anastasia

Ebony merely gives Calleigh a long look.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"What?" Calleigh gives Ebony a sunny smile.