News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

The depths of Ice

Started by Anastasia, August 20, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

> roll 1d20+10
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 27 > [d20=17]

Got them! All bunched up it's easy to get the remaining dwarves all cocooned up. Whew!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"Sorry guys! Can't have you go reporting to your evil undead boss guy! If he doesn't already know we're here, anyway. Those'll wear off in a bit!" Calleigh says as the wall of ectoplasm collapses. "What should we do with them?"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Debonah looks back up your way, 'How long will that hold them?'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Then let's go," Debonah says aloud, then repeats it in your mind.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

And so they go! Those dwarves must have been headed somewhere!

Anastasia

Thus all of you travel along. The river is bitterly cold, the ceiling 30ft up or so, enough for you to fly through comfortably. As you do...

Gimme quick Perception.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+48 : 14 + 48, total 62[/blockquote]Calleigh[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+41 : 11 + 41, total 52[/blockquote]

Anastasia

As you go, Tryll notices dark shapes moving deep in the river below. Big shapes, yet surprisingly blending in well, hard to catch.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Large creatures below us, in the river. Be aware.' Tryll says as they move forward.

Anastasia

Dana glances down, 'Any didea what the fuck they are?'

'More of what we fought before?' Miranda asks, 'Best if we avoid a conflict that we don't have to fight, but...'

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'No idea! Best to probably kill them fast.'

Anastasia

'Then let's strike,' Debonah agrees.

They're 30ft down to the river and about 10ft down in the river, moving fast. Obviously super cold water is between you and the shapes. Your call on how you attack here.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well, not NOW. They're not attacking us. Let's not waste time.'

Anastasia

In that case, you fly onward. The river ends and hooks right, ceiling sinking down to 10ft. Here is a dock with several boats, including one still half laden with blue ice. A trio of ice dwarves are here, unloading it as the party flies closer.
<Afina> Forever.