News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Diplomatic aftermath

Started by Anastasia, November 13, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Seira purses her lips. "While the realm was originally seized by myself, I've made it very clear that the two of us are co-owners,' she tells Amaryl, getting angrier as she goes. "Your wedding ring made it official. And your recent ascension backed it up with your own divine power, rather than just authority. Why wasn't your word enough? I'm... fuck, I'm trying real hard not to be offended on your behalf here!"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

With a gentle voice, "I already gave him one while I was there," Amaryl explains, "He wants both of ours."

Lagann adds in, "I think he wants to hide them, for whatever reasons propel him."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"Sorry," Seira says, rubbing her forehead. "First the Padisha, then this." She conjures up a scroll and traces letters dimly glowing orange upon it, detailing her formal request for aid against the efreet and their allies. The scrolls wraps itself up and Seira presses her thumb to it, forming a wax seal with her insignia, meant to open only for Zanimoth.

"Please have it delivered over, and handle the details," she requests of Lagann, handing the missive over. "Coordinate with Valar in case Zanimoth's aid is of a military or intelligence sort."

Anastasia

Lagann takes it and vanishes on the wings of magic.

A moment later Amaryl laughs lightly, "Seira Aryn," she rises, coming over to you, "You are entirely overstressed. You're fortunate there are....secret elven techniques to release stress."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"People who claim to be our friends are not allowed disrespect you," Seira grumbles, though she lets said stress go rather than work herself into a rant. "Let's see how things went on Sanzha's end, and take a break?"

Anastasia

"Seira," Amaryl says firmly, putting a finger on your lips, "Sanzha can wait just a little longer. Don't you think?" She leans in at that, smiling.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Secret elven techniques it is!"

Anastasia

For a little while, the world really is much better.

Okay, goal with Sanzha?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

In a far better state of mind, Seira seeks to hear from Sanzha and Elle how things went with the Padisha, and whether they have ideas on how to sway the Water King's mind.

Anastasia

Elle's rather tired-looking, slumping into her chair while Lady Sanzha smiles.

"Something nice, please," Elle requests, yawning deeply.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Seira is all too happy to show Elle an illusion for all senses of Donald riding Baleruk, distributing rainbow dragon pixie dust everywhere.

Anastasia

Elle shakes her head and manages, "I meant magic to refresh me. I ended up drinking with a marid lady who enjoys dream water. I'm exhausted."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Heal and regeneration affect Elle in quick order, as Seira asks, "How's that? Need a more specialized remedy?"

Anastasia

"Ah!" Elle clears her throat, "Much better. Thanks."

Meanwhile Lady Sanzha sits, "Your mood is good. Did Valar do well?"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Quite well, and my own meeting went exceptionally. I really want to hear how things are on Water to get a clear picture, though."