News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Cleanup

Started by Anastasia, December 14, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, what's your manor plan to sort this all?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

Take our time to explore everything, shut down the golems as we come across them.

I would ask Celestia's agents who we gave Abdel to to provide us with any information that would be helpful in disabling defenses or the location of any hidden things he has.

Goals here are as follows:

*Take whatever we can for redistribution to Celestia, or back to Abdel if that's what they want
*Find research on what he's been doing if we can, so we can get the souls out of the golems
*See what else he was hiding since this guy's a fucko.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

[14:00] <Nephrite> roll 1d100
[14:00] <Penuche> Nephrite invokes Penuche's magic: < 80 > [d100=80]

Anastasia

You meet Cresiel there, standing at the front. "Jetina and Xandra are searching within," he reports, "I'm watching guard in case of trouble, but nothing so far. Traps seem minimal beyond teleportation triggers."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods. "All right. I'll help them speed this up." He says.

Anastasia

Give me the following checks:

Appraise, Perception, K:A, K:P, Spellcraft. Note your AC just in case.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Take 10 for:

72 on Appraise
88 on Perception
91 on K:A and K:P
81 on Spellcraft.

AC will be 73.

Anastasia

Since it looks you want to take his stuff and give it to Celestia, do you need exact lists and values for that end of it?
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

If it's of interest to our group in terms of usefulness, yes. If it's just things that are useful in terms of monetary value, then no, if that makes sense.

Anastasia

I admit pure pedantry here, but go ahead and define what's useful to your party.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anything magical.
Any research, notes, or books or anything of that sort, Moore will want to go through himself.
Anything unique (although this probably ends up being magical anyway...)

I will probably end up selling the magical stuff under normal circumstances, but it probably could be given to the soldiers at Hope's Landing to utilize, so even if it isn't great stuff we'll also take it.

When it comes to stuff that is just monetary value (art, etc.) I know Celestia tends to not really need 'gold' in the most common terms but I'm sure they keep a supply of wealth for trading or whatever. If it's more common for that stuff to just be sold for raw gold and then that given to Celestia, he can handle that. I imagine he'd have been briefed on this in detail at some point.

Anastasia

Generally, all the magical things are reagents and half made golems, as well as the following:

A liquid metal spider golem
A stone golem
An iron golem

There's a collection of arcane scrolls and spellbooks - none of them his, they look like captured plunder or the like.

Up to you want you want to do with them here.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Okay. All the reagents will be taken (but likely get donated somewhere)

I have absolutely no idea how they'd transport the golems but that is something he'd want to do. ... actually, could they somehow fit the golems into a portable hole? It DOES have double the space...

Alternatively, if they can't manage to move the golems for now, he'll  inform Celestia about them and tell them there are likely slave souls inside of them and to try and help them if possible. Worst case, they get new golems.

He'll take all the scrolls and spellbooks to investigate, though the scrolls will likely just get given to the troops, so don't worry too much there.

Anastasia

Okay, go ahead and post what you're taking over in loot. Most of this will take a little longer to sort out IC than you have time. Anything else to polish off before you go amazin'?
<Afina> Forever.