Home again

Started by Anastasia, January 23, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

She lowers the walls after they catch that detonation since they're also in the way of their spellfire. "Latha!" she cheers her friend's name as she triumphs over the demonic champion.

Anastasia

Cheers of Latha's name erupt as she stands tall, raising her mace high as your forces surge. With the head of the charge down and the source of the demons stopped, it seems to be nothing more than clean up - for now, at least.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Once the horde is broken, demons dead or scattered, then commences cleanup.

An act important elsewhere for removing demonic taint lest it poison the land, but doubly so on Ysgard since they'll be back up and ready to fight come dawn if they don't banish the bodies. Celestials with limitless magic for dispelling evil are made use of though Alicia and Syala's avatars do the lions' share with large scale banishments. The remainder help with gathering up loot and treasure for collating back in Sylica. Some will be destroyed, others locked away, and hopefully more redistributed.

Any corpses of unique greater demons won't just be banished but instead gathered securely on Ysgard so that when they do resurrect with the dawn they can be immediately captured for long term imprisonment in Sylica. It's unlikely if any will reform themselves, but they'll be taken out of circulation at least.

Anastasia

Syala is at your side as you oversee this, "This could have been worse if we were lax, unlucky or not as prepared. This was no feeble effort by Malcanthet - but our shared enmity is long established now. We really need to introduce her to a hammer or two."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Yes, though with having to stay poised to join in Seira's war if the need arises we don't have much spare to commit," Alicia says. "Still we're coming out ahead, I don't think she's going to stop any time soon."

Anastasia

"For now, that's good enough," Syala agrees, "We have another war to fight."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"It never ends," Alicia nods, a smile on her lips regardless.

Anastasia

And like this...

Congrats, you've reached level 33. Closing this now.
<Afina> Forever.