News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Victorious advance

Started by Anastasia, March 25, 2019, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Alicia is once more huge and looming over the battlefield, providing a visible banner for allies to be buoyed by and rally to if they need, though none dare approach her blades for now.

[20:05] <@Ebiris> roll 1d20+83 perception
[20:05] <Penuche> Ebiris invokes Penuche's magic: < 86 > [d20=3]

Spoiler: ShowHide

Alicia: 981/981
Active spells: Many moments of prescience (CL 33), extended mind blank (CL 33), extended nondetection (CL 33), sensual blessing (CL 33), epic mage armour (CL 33), recitation (CL 33), greater heroism (CL 33), repelling shield (CL 33), spell turning (CL 33), dance of the unicorn (CL 33), foresight (CL 33), vision of the omniscient eye (CL 33), opal protection (CL 33), celestial valor (CL 33), greater anticipate teleportation (CL 33), greater visage of the deity (CL 33)
Defences: AC 99, CMD 125 (142 vs grapple), spell resistance 48, energy immunity (fire and cold), status immunity (polymorph, petrification, disease, poison, stunning, sleep, paralysis, death effects, disintegration, energy drain, ability damage, ability drain, mind-affecting, and fear, dazzled & blinded), nondetection (DC 48)
Stat buffs/penalties: +25 competence perception, doubled crit range, +10 armour AC, +3 luck attack/saves, +9 shield AC, +4 attack/saves/skills, +2 insight AC/reflex, +3 morale armour, +4 sacred attack/damage/ac/saves, +36 str, -2 dex, +20 con, +2 int, +4 wis, +4 cha, +14 natural armour AC, -8 size attack/AC
Perceptions: Darkvision, tremorsense, blindsight 2 miles, scent, arcane sight, perception +83
Sorcerer spell slots: 6/16/16/14/9/9/14/5/7/6/7/4/1/3/2
Duskblade spell slots: 6/22/22/22/9/7/2

Anastasia

Suddenly there's a flash of golden light from the north - and then several red-gold shards pepper the ground around the general area.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

"That's Seira... Syala keep an eye out?" Alicia asks, pinching space towards one of those shards so she can give it a look over.

Anastasia

The blast of light that follows is even greater, a massive wave of it. Fortunately your divine eyes can withstand such a thing - a tremendous explosion of goldenfire, you'd reckon.

"What did she do this time?" Antenora murmurs, peering in that direction.

You get the closest shard and pick it up. It's glowing red, the gold slowly fading from it. It looks to be a little fragment of metal, tingling with magic. Part of an artifact, you can tell that on a look, something to do with protection and fire.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Shattered an artifact it looks like," Alicia says, attempting to view Seira's location where this apocalyptic battle is taking place.

Divine remote viewing used unless it's blocked by Imix since he's nearby.

Anastasia

It is being blocked, yes.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Can't see the battle from here though. Feels like everyone's pausing to see what happens now," she looks over the remaining hostiles still in the theatre but doesn't press the attack just yet, staying on the defensive and keeping herself free of entanglements so if she is suddenly called elsewhere she'll be able to respond with the quickness.

Anastasia

Syala meanwhile flexes her will, gathering the shards nearby. "What curious things," she says aloud, peering at one.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Something to do with protection and fire. Couldn't say more than that, hopefully Seira can tell us after all this is over," Alicia says, peering into the distance with her sharpened eyes. She might be able to make out flashes of spellfire or huge sized combatants at this distance after all, even if she can't get a divine close up view.

Anastasia

Let me pause you again for the moment.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

You see it - the soldiers beginning to retreat away, no longer mustering, but falling back altogether.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Stand down, hold fast!" Alicia orders the Sylican forces not to impetuously pursue and allow the enemy to retreat.

"I think I'd know if a God had died this close," she says more quietly to Syala and Antenora, shrinking to normal size. "They drove Imix off it seems like."

Anastasia

Antenora exhales, "Such a small thing to get brought into this for..." yet as she gazes out, "Without any doubt, we all Competed and won today. Today, good burns brighter in Fire."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Mmm. I'm not sure why the Grand Sultan didn't fight me properly," Alicia admits. "There's vanity yes, but after I struck him he should have been disabused of that and sought to end my threat rather than retreat. Very cautious of him. In any case, we're part of this war now, we'll have to coordinate fully with our allies in the days to come and do our part to bring victory."

Anastasia

"I wonder about that as well," Syala agrees, "I know he has a good taste for violence, no efreet who makes it that far can't."
<Afina> Forever.