News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Visitors

Started by Anastasia, May 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Home.

Well, what serves as your group's impromptu home now. Miranda's home is your home. It's evening now after a few days of recovery, the party resting up. Dana's already asleep and thus so is Benyen. Tryll lingers with Miranda, the latter having a mug of strong cider as she sits by the window. From here she can see the night sky.

"Tryll?" she finally asks aloud.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Miranda.' Tryll placidly responds, glancing at Calleigh who is currently curled up in a tiny snoring ball on a nearby cushion.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"In all your adventures, have you ever discerned why adventure and destiny call a chosen few?" She asks, looking up at the night sky before having a long drink of her cider.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I've been alive in one form or another vor over two million years. If I have learned anything it is this: I am convinced the gods all get together every few generation and pick a few thousand mortals, and then they start rolling dice. Gods are capricious and easily-bored entities. In the end, we are all too eager to follow along with their plans.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"To plans," Miranda remarks, as you feel it. A resonation between herself and you, a connection. It burns bright and strong as...

Node update go read and let me know you read it.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Anastasia

Awesome, now go ahead and reply and react to Miranda.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Plans. Yes. We still have another heart ruby left. Then we have...whatever that man was talking about on Lifasa. He wasn't being subtle. The planes are moving, great levers and gears shifting.'

Anastasia

"I-" At that Miranda blinks. The night sky fades, the light of the sun coming all at once. As if noon came between the blinks of an eye, radiant with warmth.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Lathander is here? In Ysgard?' Tryll wonders.

Anastasia

"Such a thing is rare, but not unheard of," Miranda puts down her drink slowly - as the sunlight grows more intense by the moment. It's becoming blinding to look outside.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'The man certainly knows how to make an entrance. Or the plane is exploding. Is the plane exploding?'

Anastasia

Miranda shoots you a faintly disbelieving look as light descends down. A humanoid figure wreathed in all the light of the sun, impossible to look at closely.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I've seen planes explode.' Tryll points out. 'There's lots of light like this. No Lathander coming out of the sky, though. Usually.'

Anastasia

Miranda rises swiftly, "Why are we being visited by Lathander?" she asks in a low voice, hurrying to the front door.
<Afina> Forever.