News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Visitors

Started by Anastasia, May 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

In that case I'll do some shopping ofr them post session. Since I don't think you'll get a chance to post until this evening, go ahead and give me an okay when you see this. If it's tonight it'll just be a formality so we can move on.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Dear Mr. Dunefar,

This letter will confirm our acknowledgement of your post-session shopping excursion. The Squid Node Shopping Excursion was intended to be held Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 in Brightwater. As we discussed, time has been provided to all NPCs in order to obtain gear, equipment, consumables, or otherwise sundry items for the assault on Pazunia, scheduled for Friday, May 24th, 2019.

Please accept this letter as confirmation of intent to go forward with the project. We thank you for all of your help thus far in planning this important event. We look forward to continuing to work with you to make this an adventure we will never forget.

Sincerely,

Yuthirin
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay, with PM talk I think they're okay to roll as it is. They'll reequip after this session. Any more prep before we go then?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

So refresh me on where you're aiming for real quick?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Edge of this king's territory. Might as well clear it out on our way in.

Anastasia

The sky is orange, bitter as death. The scent's worse and all around you is too warm. Not hot, warm. A sticky, clinging warmth.

Pale green fog blows on the wind, obscuring the path ahead.

"This is the Abyss, alright," Miranda declares, "That smell's hard to miss."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

With a pop, Calleigh is now a small ball of light. "Yuck!"

'There are some days I'm glad I can't smell things.' Tryll says as he manifests True Seeing and peers into the fog.

Anastasia

The path ahead is quite clear, you find.

"Lucky you," Dana waves a hand in front of her face, as Benyen draws Hell Striker and strides forward.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'The fog is fake. Nothing nearby. Let's proceed' Tryll says, traveling along with Calleigh in tow.

Anastasia

Perception real quick?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+50 : 18 + 50, total 68[/blockquote]Calleigh[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+40 : 9 + 40, total 49[/blockquote]

Anastasia

It's...empty. Battle scarred for sure, but no sign of the undead.

You walk a time - not far really - until you can see a rusted, forgotten citadel. No visible guards are there.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Well. They said he was a small-time player in the Abyss, but this is a bit sad.'

Anastasia

"This is too easy," Benyen hms, "Maybe the fortress is a construct that'll attack us?"

"Nothing?" Dana drawls, "How the fuck did a pissant little shitstain like this get a Heart Ruby?"

"I'd like to know that, too," Benyen says, "Maybe he's a romantic?"
<Afina> Forever.