News:

"Our arrogance is our power."

Main Menu

Visitors

Started by Anastasia, May 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'Right. We're not touching it, just in case. Calleigh.'

"Yep!" Calleigh zips over and carefully scoops up the ruby into her bag of holding.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Done and done.

"Well, that was...easy," Miranda finally says, "Surprisingly so. Shall we return now?"

"Not everything has to be hard as possible," Dana says, "Sometimes bitches surrender, give it up."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Let's not invite trouble. Last thing we need is for the lord of this layer or something showing up.' Tryll says, 'Anyone fancy a look around to see if there's anything valuable worth taking here?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Nah," Dana shakes her head, "You ask me, we quit because they probably don't have shit plus I smell trouble coming."

Miranda glances at Dana, "Unusually level headed of you."

"What I'm thinking is that you don't piss away an easy escape in the fucking Abyss, you go home and be happy you aren't turned into a balor's dick sheathe." Dana retorts, "Or you start fucking finding entire buildings full of dolls of yourself. Fuck that."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore's voice echos in Tryll's mind!

'Hi Tryll. I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to know if you have some time to talk. If you do, feel free to bring your retinue to Hope's Landing. It's my fortress in Lunia.'

To be clear, this is a form of Sending, so Tryll is allowed a response here!

Yuthirin

'Dana speaks from experience. That sounds like the Abyss. Oh hey, Moore just sent me a sending. Delightful.' A portal is opened to Brightwater. 'Let's wrap this up and go see him. On Lunia, apparently.'

'Hello Moore. Nice to hear you're alive. I tried to reach you recently with little luck. See you on Lunia soon.'

Anastasia

Going to go get out of here, finish this and go visit?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

That'd be the idea. Still have to drop off two rubies for Sune. We'll head to her part of town.

Anastasia

When you arrive within Brightwater, there is no resistance. Instead you appear on a beautiful street, rose petals blowing on the wind. The scent of them is sweet as all of you feel gentle warmth around you. Approval, love, gratitude. All fill the four of you.

"....it's nice." Miranda finally says, closing her eyes to the caresses of the wind.

"Yeah." Dana's quieter at that, not projecting her voice at all.

Benyen takes a deep breath in and just smiles.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"MAN I LOVE BRIGHTWATER ESPECIALLY AFTER LEAVING THE ABYSS WOW THIS IS REALLY GREAT YOU GUYS HEY DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME WE GOT SUCKED INTO THE ABYSS AFTER SOME CRAZY MIND MAGE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO STUFF A BAG OF HOLDING INTO A BAG OF HOLDING INTO AN INSIDE-OUT BAG OF HOLDING?" Calleigh appears supercharged.

Anastasia

Oh, have you brought back what was stolen? I'm most eager to see my rubies again.

The voice is happy, eager and like a physical presence.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Hi Sune!" Calleigh cheers, opening her bag of holding and prodicing two overlarge gems, "We gotcher rubies!"

Anastasia

In an instant, the rubies are gone.

All of you have done me a great service and have earned a reward. Do you have any need to be fulfilled?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Uh." Calleigh is momentarily stuck.

'We didn't do this for a reward and weren't expecting one, to be honest. It's not something Calleigh or I have thought about.' Tryll explains.

Anastasia

"We'll take one, though," Dana says quickly.

Sune's laugh is a beautiful thing, bringing to mind memories of sunlit days of romance and happiness.

Then I shall reward you with my own judgment. First shall be Calleigh. Be radiant.

Calleigh gains +2 Charisma.

A reminder of the relevant rules: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,104101.msg1109548.html#msg1109548
<Afina> Forever.