News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Visitors

Started by Anastasia, May 09, 2019, 12:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'YyyYYYYEEEAAAAGHHHHHHH THIS IS AWESOME!" Calleigh seems pleased.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

What's that put Calleigh's Charisma at?

Now Tryll. Long ago this came into my possession, and I believe it would suit you better.

Before you it forms - a semi ghostly torc, the edges of it indistinct and blurry. It is studded with bright crystals, ones that thrum with untapped psionic power.

Loot.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

20. Also loot checked.

'Ah. Perfect. Thank you kindly.' Tryll says, grasping the torc with vague tendrils and looping it over his back. 'Well-suited for me. Thank you. Also, will you want the heart-finder ruby back as well?'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Yes, I do.

The torc was created by the one you serve, I believe, or empowered by him. Wear it proudly.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh also produces the heart-finder ruby!

Yuthirin

'I will. Thank you.'

Anastasia

Like that, the heart finder ruby is gone.

Now...Dana.

Dana looks in the direction of the voice, "Yeah?" she says, quieter.

I think you'd disdain most of my gifts. You have little interest in femininity and the softer side of the heart. Therefore, a more material reward for you and your friends.

With a loud thump, a golden treasure chest appears, lid ajar. Within you can see the glint of rubies.

Loot.

Dana looks over, cracks it open, sees the rubies within. She closes it and nods, "Yeah. Ain't so fucking bad having someone you like, though."

Benyen smiles a that.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"Yeah! But wait, Dana doesn't like being a girl?" Calleigh looks confused.

Anastasia

"I don't like being a pretty fucking princess," Dana drawls slowly, "But having someone you like's different."

Sune's mirth is another wonderful laugh, warming the air.

There's hope for you yet, Dana.

Miranda, I shall offer you some of the protections I offer those who serve me, so that your hunt is not cut short.

Miranda gains mind blank as an at will SLA.

To this Miranda bows low, "You have my deep gratitude, Lady Firehair."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"I dunno. I think you're pretty! And you're a princess! And you kick lots of butt!" Calleigh says to Dana.

'A boon to be sure.' Tryll congratulates Miranda.

Anastasia

Now Benyen - Raziel would rather reward your bravery himself, in his way and his time.

But let it not be said I leave those who serve me unrewarded.

A fine sheet of parchment appears in Benyen's hands, as he pauses to read it.

"That's practical and useful," he says, "Many thanks to you," he bows after in the direction of the voice.

Loot.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Right. That's everyone, yes? If so, we'll be off. Before we go, I have one last favor to ask of you.' Tryll says.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'A reckoning is coming with the Lady of Loss. I assume that, as part of your purview, she has affected you moreso than most others. I'm certain you've noticed that things are in motion. Can we count on your aid when things come to a head?'

Anastasia

Many want to have a reckoning with that bitch. You're hardly the first one that's asked me.

Sune's voice turns cool, cattish, disdainful.

She is like an inflamed pimple, ruining an entire Creation by being on the cheek of it.
<Afina> Forever.