News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

Advancing ahead

Started by Anastasia, May 22, 2019, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa raises an eyebrow.

"Well, if they're bantering like that then there's still plenty of fight. Let's get our lines secured and then see about finding your mother a target."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

Plenty of fight left in them. I just shortened it.

Anastasia

Thus you race ahead - and you come atop a ridge. Here you see thick mountains being overrun. A slope downward is ahead, giving you the high ground. About 300ft below they come - elementals small to vast, living flames leading a charge with great fire giants with them. Defenders have fallen back here, many lying on the ground here. There's plenty of space to the sides, the terrain rugged but fire scorched, regular rivulets and little ponds of burning lava about.

Above there is aerial support, though there Zaaman Rul's archers and aerial warriors hold the line. A phoenix leads the charge, meeting a pair dragons, one like burning lava and the other like burnished gold, as efreet on magic carpets or merely free flying clash with great streaks of fire in the sky, elementals in the form of pure, roaring flame.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa heads to the weakest looking point of the line, looking for the biggest threat point there.

Anastasia

The enemy line or the allied line?
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

The weakest point of the friendly line and the biggest enemy threat there. Like if there's a badass giant or whatever there.

Anastasia

Okay, in this case I'll call for init.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Init/Nerveskitter:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+22 : 4 + 22, total 26[/blockquote]

Iron Dragoon

Nerveskitter chained. 20 additional people.

Anastasia

> roll 1d20+22 Jarem
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 23 > [d20=1]
> roll 1d20+26 Emily
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 33 > [d20=7]
> roll 1d20+29 Ianvasah
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 42 > [d20=13]
> roll 1d20+21 Bastian
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 29 > [d20=8]
> roll 1d20+8 ground level skirmishes
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 17 > [d20=9]
> roll 1d20+10 aerial problems
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 15 > [d20=5]
> roll 1d20+14 ???
<Penuche> Kotono invokes Penuche's magic: < 34 > [d20=20]

Init is Ianvasah (42) > ??? (34) > Emily (33) > Bastian (29) > Alyssa (26) > Jarem (23) > Ground Skirmishes (17) > Aerial Battles (15)

"Same plan?" Ianvasah asks quickly.

[spoiler]

Jarem
HP: 570+20/570
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+9 (+4 sacred, +1 luck, +4 morale), Damage+4 (+4 sacred) AC+6 (+4 sacred, +2 princess), Saves+8 (+10 fort/ref)(+4 sacred, +4 morale), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0 +1 caster level spell resistance 20 (check +8 enhance to natural armor), +12 init, +10 enhancement str/dex/con, 1d8 extra vampiric damage, immunity to fear, +2d6 holy.
Resources: Turn Deific Foes 8/8 Smite 6/6 Knight's Challenge 21/21 Law Devotion 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Create Magic Tattoo (CL33), Create Magic Tattoo (CL29), Create Magic Tattoo (CL25), Mind Blank (CL33), Energy Immunityx3 (Cold, Acid, Electricity) (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Sonic) (CL33), Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Agility of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Mind of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Spiderskin (CL33), Hamatula Barbs (CL33), Combat Readiness (CL33), Interplanar Telepathic Bond (CL33), Power of the Huntress (CL33), Blade of the Vampire (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Fire) (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL34), Celestial Valor (CL34)
Notes: Tripping: +12 CMB/CMD on it, free attack on trip, make a DC 32 Fort or be unable to rise for one round.

Emily
HP: 569+31/569
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Courage 10ft (+4 morale vs fear)
Bonuses: Attack+9 (+4 sacred, +1 luck, +4 morale), Damage+4 (+4 sacred) AC+6 (+4 sacred, +2 princess), Saves+8 (+10 fort/ref)(+4 sacred, +4 morale), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0 +1 caster level spell resistance 20 (check +8 enhance to natural armor), +12 init, +10 enhancement str/dex/con, 1d8 extra vampiric damage, immunity to fear, +2d6 holy.
Resources: Dragonfire Wrath 11/11 Channel Energy 14/14 Lay On Hands 33/33 Blinding Speed 25/25
Spells Used: 5 6th level sorc. 1 10th level sorc, 1 11th level sorc.
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Create Magic Tattoo (CL33), Create Magic Tattoo (CL29), Create Magic Tattoo (CL25), Mind Blank (CL33), Energy Immunityx3 (Cold, Acid, Electricity) (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Sonic) (CL33), Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Agility of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Mind of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Spiderskin (CL33), Hamatula Barbs (CL33), Combat Readiness (CL33), Interplanar Telepathic Bond (CL33), Power of the Huntress (CL33), Blade of the Vampire (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Fire) (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL34), Celestial Valor (CL34)
Notes: Spell shield to reduce damage.

Ianvasah
HP: 591+20/591 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources: Protection Domain 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes: Has notes for shapeshift on her sheet.

Bastian
HP: 595+20/595 (fast healing 2)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes:
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods and responds through the bond, 'You know the goal here, and how to do your job. Jarem can give direction if need be, if you need help, call for it. I don't want any more limbs missing.'

Anastasia

With a draconic shriek, Ianvasah shifts to dragon form and flies up, going to join the pitched aerial battles above. Her cry indeed gets some attention as meanwhile...

??? is up, Perception Alyssa.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Perception:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+46 : 17 + 46, total 63[/blockquote]

+3 if Terrain Mastery applies.

Anastasia

What terrain masteries do you have? The +3 matters here.
<Afina> Forever.