News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Game time

Started by Anastasia, June 11, 2019, 01:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Ascending has robbed Seira of the comfort of praying to a greater power than she in an attempt to shelve responsibility onto a patron, so instead of it Seira trusts in her own power as she nods at her wife.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

And then...slow, slow and slower yet the magic begins to gather. A rainbow of colors, a rainbow of power spreading between them.

Amaryl watches closely, the magic swirling as it gathers, manifests. This rainbow light begins to flow into all of them, arcing between them and gathering, pooling across their red bodies and staining them another color altogether.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

The red splits into the colors of the rainbow at the final infusion of prismatic power, first orange and violet, before both provide yellow and blue respectively. They mingle together, forming green and indigo, and Seira has to stop herself from clapping!

Those brave dragons should know what is happening, they should witness this monumental event, and so Seira extends her divine power to show it to them as a vision, before her voice echoes Io's dictate to her. Become more than you were at the start of this journey, Golorodalas. Shine with the colors of the rainbow, proudly-earned, Crowned Wyrm. Continue to seek ever-further perfection, as any dragon should, Red Mountain. From this moment forth, you three are prismatic dragons!

Anastasia

To your words, the dragons seem to s hift further. Red becomes prismatic, the color spreading about them as they awaken, a sudden roar of triumph shared. You can feel the power stabilizing in them, settling in them - you did it!
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Three successes, the first of many! Seira greets them with a brilliant smile, saying the only word necessary here. Congratulations!

Anastasia

"Congratulations," Amaryl adds, clapping her hands together.

Red Mountain is the first to rise fully, looming over you as he says, "I understand now."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"This is just the start," Seira says, still smiling, "but what a start, isn't it?"

Anastasia

The Crowned Wyrm rises as well, "Let the world tremble before us!"

Amaryl's smile is broad, "Ah yes, a dragon motto to live by. You must feel marvelous."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"How are you feeling?" Seira asks curiously. "Tired? Filled with energy? That's the one part I haven't been able to determine yet in the process. Are there any new and unusual sensations? Fresh desires? The insights are an intended feature, of course."

Anastasia

"Energized," The Red Mountain declares, "So full of energy and the elements. Everything seems anew to me now."

"As if all of Creation was a rainbow I was blind to," Golorodalas seconds, rising as well.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Glorious!" There's no need to press them for more detail, and the increased cognition should allow for better memory retention. If Sanzha can think of more details to ask, they can always do so later, and thus Seira changes the subject to another that's been pretty prominently on her mind. "I know it's on short notice, but would you like to attend some aggressive negotiations with me in Celestia? I don't know how much you've been following recent planar events, but we have the efreet on the back foot."

Anastasia

The Crowned Wyrm leans in and slowly smiles, white teeth sparkling, "All dragons negotiations are aggressive."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Anastasia

With that you get agreement and...

Okay, any more prep before this negotiation?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Let's negotiate! I'll bring these three guys and Oraga and Donald. Amaryl will keep the Cauldron safe!