News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Crystal hunt

Started by Anastasia, June 14, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'We're looking for a single deep crystal, roughly about the size of your head.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"If you'd be so kind," Miranda says, "It's for a good cause."

Dana snorts while Benyen adds, "So if you could give us a hand, we'd be a good way towards your head."

The elemental eyes Tryll, not uttering a single word at that.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

"Please?" Calleigh contributes.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

That was the magic word, so gimme diplo here, Tryll.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Tryll[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+51 : 12 + 51, total 63[/blockquote]Calleigh aiding[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+43 : 1 + 43, total 44[/blockquote]

Anastasia

The elemental watches Tryll before - SNAP! His hands wrench off his head and neck, laying it down before you. "There," the voice comes from the remnants of the elemental's neck, "It. Is. Deep. Crystal."

Dana just grins at that display, "Shiiiiit."

Miranda's jaw sets in the meantime, while Benyen stares.

"You. Will. Bring. Me. Big. Fire."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Any particular kind of fire?' Tryll asks.

Anastasia

"Big. Fire." Is the answer, "Big. Magic. Fire. Spell."

"That one isn't hard. We got Afina or Simmer for sure," Dana considers, "Know any other good fire mages, Tryll?"

Benyen pipes up at that, "There's Seira too, she's very good at fire magic. Though I hear it's golden fire, that may not be the same thing."

"Yeah, but shit, the pyrodryad would be a perfect fit here if we can get her out of that volcano she's hiding her flaming red ass in." Dana declares.

Meanwhile, Miranda studies the head. "How are we going to get such a huge thing home?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I can set up a large wall of fire, if you like. I can't make it last forever, though. Would that suffice?' Tryll asks the giant elemental.

"We're gonna horf it through a gate!" Calleigh says to Miranda.

Anastasia

"Can you make one big enough?" Miranda asks, frowning.

"Bigger. Fire." Is the answer Tryll gets.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'You want a giant Everliving Flame? Or are you looking for something hot enough to melt and shape gemstones and metals?'

Anastasia

"Big. Flame. Melting. Flame." Is the answer you get back.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Right. Big everburning flame that's very hot. Is that everything? Any optional explosions?'

Anastasia

"Explosions. Good." Is the answer you get.

"Okay, I fuckin' like this one," Dana says, "Hey Tryll, can we talk him into being recruited?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"He likes explosions, so I like him!" Calleigh agrees.

'I don't know if we can afford to take him. He likely works for Crystalle.' Tryll replies. 'Alright, I'll see about getting you an giant elemental-sized rod of fire and explosions. Sound good?'