The first peaceful day

Started by Anastasia, July 22, 2019, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

As she settles to wait for the Grand Khan's treaty proposal, Seira communicates to her allies in this war, from close like Barachiel, Romiel and Moore of Celestia, the elemental princes and princesses of Good and Sylica's leadership through those fitting more the roles of patrons like Lathander and Queen Morwel and all the way to allies of convenience like Yan C Bin or Istishia.

On the heels of the efreet capitulation, the dao have made a barely acceptable offer to end the war. I hope to deliver good news to all soon.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Nephrite

Moore blinks, then smiles. "You're always so busy, Seira." He turns to Antenora and nods to her. "Right now, I'm pursuing the idea of my true name to be spoken in the Words. I feel like that will give me some help. I know we can't... exactly practice what going there is like, but... well, if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears."

Anastasia

"I knew my old true name, before I changed," Antenora remarks, "Do you know yours yet?"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"No, but I have a feeling I do, if that makes sense." Moore says. "I doubt you've been there, but I had reason to visit Yggdrasil once. I didn't know myself very well when I went there... but I can better understand who I am because of it."

He gestures around. "I can find it here somewhere."

Anastasia

"I found mine in Hell, once on a time," Antenora agrees, "Knowing the nature of Celestia, you'll journey before you find it. I know my own efforts were not trivial."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore nods. "I don't doubt it for a moment. But... I've overcome a lot of trials in my time. This is another." A smile after that. "Let me do that first, then I'll invite you back. But you're welcome here anytime you wish."

Anastasia

"Until then," Antenora agrees, taking off to the sky, expression distant, perhaps lost in her own thoughts.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore waves her off!

Okay. His list of things is to go to Brightwater for two things:

1) See Sisatar
2) Spend money.

Jetina should come with him.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

They will touch their new awesome magic stone and then be off.

Anastasia

Brightwater is as you remember it, but busier and bustling. As you go...

"Oh," Jetina murmurs quietly, "Do you think it's been long enough for reactions to the efreet's change of leadership to have made rumors?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Good question. We'll see." Moore says. He flies towards the Silverbrow Consortium, but keeps an ear out for any interesting bits of rumor!

Anastasia

On entering, you find it as it always is - save for Ruby meeting you just inside. "Moore, Jetina." she says, "Come with me."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Anastasia

You are taken up a set of stairs that emerges from the wall to a comfortable, intimate sort of room. A pair of incredibly soft and deep couches are here, facing one another. A fireplace crackles with fire, paintings of fields, oceans and forests hung. Each painting moves as if showing the real world - animals are seen, breezes blow and so forth. There is a great window on the far wall, showing what looks to be a rather large cavern filled with uncountable, massive drifts of golden coins, like dunes in the desert. In between one blink and the next a perfectly groomed, older gentleman dressed as a servant is silently at your side, just barely notable and awaiting.

"Mister Sisatar is extremely grateful for what you did," Ruby says, passing you a ring decorated with inlaid silver and platinum wires, delicate as wisps of a spider's web. "This ring will allow you to teleport to this location and receive priority service. This is normally something reserved for elite, draconic clientele and is a symbol of Mister Sisatar's high regard for you."
<Afina> Forever.