News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

The first peaceful day

Started by Anastasia, July 22, 2019, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Sisatar rests there, clad as before and leaning back in his chair. His eyes are closed, "Tolerably," he finally says. "All thanks to the two of you."

"I'm glad to see you healed, that was a vile curse," Jetina agrees, "We're fortunate we discovered the solution so quickly."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"I was cursed by Orcus not that ago." Moore says, a small and understanding smile. "So I understand that recovery period. I thank you eternally for the recompense, but the true reward in all of this is that you are safe. Would you indulge a question, if you feel up to it. What led you to create the Consortium, and does the name have any significance to you?"

Anastasia

A hm at that, "Moore," he asks you, "When you have a snowball atop a mountain, how do you get it to become bigger?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Let it collect more snow as it travels." Moore says.

Anastasia

"This," Sisatar gestures about, "Is my mountain."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

That really doesn't answer anything!

"I think I understand the general idea." Moore says. "So are you the snowball in this analogy?" He asks with a smile. "Then let me ask you this: what do you consider to be the goal of the Consortium?"

Anastasia

"My wealth is," Sisatar says, "The gathering of a hoard is part of any dragon's life, be it to make one or defy your instincts. As for the name," He slowly reaches and rubs his arm, "There is a race known as Silverbrow Humans. Humans with dragon blood, an offshoot. I like the name and it suggests much to the wise, while the foolish learn nothing from it."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore smiles. "In the end, it's very simple." He says. "I wanted to inform you of a venture I am making at Hope's Landing. I am trying to make us another nexus of trading, not unlike Brightwater. I wanted to make you aware, as I would be honored if you'd add a representative of the Consortium to that effort."

Anastasia

"Hm." He sits back a time, "Ruby," he speaks up, "See to investigating a branch office in Hope's Landing."

"Yes, mister Sisatar," Ruby agrees immediately.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore smiles and nods. "Please don't ever hesitate to call on me if you ever have need of us." He says. "I hope to continue our good relations."

Anastasia

The faintest smile at that, "Is there anything else then, Moore?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"There is not, Sisatar." Moore says with a smile and a bow. "It's been a pleasure to see you, please be well. Thank you for the drink, as well."

He will nod to Ruby as well and then take his leave with Jetina!

Anastasia

Jetina's smiling when you go out, and once you're outside, "Do you remember how Ruby acted when I healed him, Moore? She doesn't show it, but I think there's something there."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"...I always assumed all the people there were just his offspring, if I'm being honest." Moore says as they go out.

Anastasia

Jetina's face screws up, eyes clenching shut as she goes, "Agh! Are you....Families don't do that! Now I feel terrible if you're right!"
<Afina> Forever.